Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Brilliant season.
-Now Sleep trophies are worse than what they were before, no two trophies are the same.
-Where are the containers for yellow runes with an increase in the maximum limit to 999, etc...
-Summon Necro rebalance so that it can be played in T10.
-Poison stack. So that Poion Sorceress can kill Deimoss.
-New boss in SP?

One new charm to earn. The season in SP will last 15 minutes. Even harder game and more stuffs for stupid barbs. Good job as always.

sp players be like
Frytas
Onyx Knight
619 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Frytas 10 months.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
poor Wyrd Sor again (-:
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it will be interesting to try a new xbow necromancer

any info about season sets? (MIRROR TEMPLE)
boozek
Son of Lucion
747 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sprow wrote:it will be interesting to try a new xbow necromancer

any info about season sets? (MIRROR TEMPLE)

(Red Vex' Embrace, Creed, Tundra Walker, Marchosias' Essence, Satanic Mantra, Yaerius' Grey Omen, Elemental Children)
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hmm, snake stance throw barb looks like an interesting starter, needs not a lot of gear to get going but i'm it will cap out midway and will be very expensive to push through as your only way of scaling damage is +skills (so you will need loads of xod runes/suicide notes/atomus jewels).
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Oh man, I'm a little bit sad.... I loved to lvl with Rockshatter with my Bear Druid...... I need to find another weapon for this season.... Or maybe start with another character (I think about Melee Necromancer or Lightning Sorceress)
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Well @Frytas, if you don't understand what I wrote, it's very sad. I find SSSU and I have 30-40%, I don't remember, for complete item destruction. Irrevocably. Runic words are also not to be taken apart, additional oils, the rune word is not just one gray rune, but all types. Can't you read between the lines? The game is getting harder and harder to FORCE THE PLAYER TO TRADE.

In SP mode, normal restore save game to get what you want. Imagine an RTS in which there is no save/load because after all it is also a cheat that you would have to finish in one go. Only you are clearly stupid enough to go on a server and allow yourself to do this.

If these were normal options like taking everything apart, undoing corruption, etc... do you think I'd be in SP? I would give a shit SP. I just don't allow myself to be made a fool of.

I've been asking for years when I can play Summon Necro on T10. Is it hard to make immortal minions and give them a longer leash? But that would be the easiest form to play, wouldn't it? Anyone would play it.

Containers for yellow runes, oils, etc... After all, it would reduce the number of mules each has and the implementation of this is a few minutes of work.
Newbking
Cow Ninja
1212 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The ammy crafting is unclear.... do you get the set ammy and its stats with +1 all skills and random modifier added? or does the crafted ammy ONLY have +1 all skills plus random modifier?
Crujien
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Amulet crafting consumes the set amulet + oil and rerolls a new amulet. New amulet gets guaranteed +1 sk and one of the listed rolls. Everything else on it is random from generic amulet affix pool.