Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:
Rishab wrote:bu. but.. switching between 2 skills is so hard, QQ

That isn't the point. The point is this is how wolf has been played bugged or not. Now you're changing a playstyle because of a bug that shouldn't even be a bug but a remedy. How do you balance out drain life? With replenish life. Why does it have to be different for mana just because you want to make shit more complicated and difficult for no reason.

Let me ask you. Who asked for this change? Who complained about the mana regen bug? Why do you have to go and change unimportant things that actually make the game more fun and make it less fun? Who actually wants to use mana pulse? Seriously retarded dev team and this is why your servers die so quickly every reset and other private servers are more popular.

i did complain about it. it created fastest farmer of the game that you could just press 1 button down and do nothing else. even pouncesin have to use different skills to be able to pounce all over the place. Like i said on last post. Mana on werewolf acts like a fury/Rage system. it degenerates over time and you get more by attacking monsters. you can also spend it by attacking monsters with more powerful ability like harbinger. also it does not change the fact that you can still do this 1 button wonder by using wyands fervor or Void RW...

they compensated that mana regen bug with higher damage on harbinger = much smoother clears. also they reinvented wolf's single target damage so it can actually do some ubers now.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
DeanLew wrote:That isn't the point. The point is this is how wolf has been played bugged or not. Now you're changing a playstyle because of a bug that shouldn't even be a bug but a remedy. How do you balance out drain life? With replenish life. Why does it have to be different for mana just because you want to make shit more complicated and difficult for no reason.

Let me ask you. Who asked for this change? Who complained about the mana regen bug? Why do you have to go and change unimportant things that actually make the game more fun and make it less fun? Who actually wants to use mana pulse? Seriously retarded dev team and this is why your servers die so quickly every reset and other private servers are more popular.

Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Rishab wrote:bu. but.. switching between 2 skills is so hard, QQ

Pls... manapulse on LMB and. Oh... ye. 2 skills on RMB (not counting morph/buffs).

PS: Playing wolf already without exploiting bug (never liked it). The only annoying thing is that Manapulse have too low mana per atk (that will be rised as SB pointed already). Everything other is ok.. Btw Harbinger is much better than pounce. First of all - it multihits and second - it have range to hit even some offscreen monsters.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MUS01 wrote:Plz... REMOVE THE AXE WEAPON REQUIREMNT IN THUNDERSLAM.... Thunder slam should be a common attack for barb: it's the bread and butter control skill... I only can understand that requiremnt oriented to forcé weapon switch between attacks. HOWEVER, not al players have fast fingers....

I would say it again: NO WEAPON REQUIREMENT IN THUNDER SLAM PLZ

Not every player has two hands..
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2977 | 438
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah, on the other hand quality topics end up in archives while this shit stream of stupidy is continuing. Well, at least the forum is alive.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
pls can we get a full free set when we get to max level like diablo 3? i think it will really help people in gmae -thank for time and read :bounce:

my god, people like a good complain and 'qol'. Just get on with playing the game and stop complaining about shit that is perfectly fine to work with, why do people want this to be a mindless grind like every other arpg out there, why does everything have to be spoon fed to you.
Edited by Helzopro 6 years.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So what is the next char we should complain here to ruin the thread? Ssorc or zzon or bbarb?
Edited by Pinball 6 years.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pinball wrote:So what is the next char we should complain here to ruin the thread? Ssorc orzzon or bbarb?

hi, yes bacchanalia should be baseline for bloodzon and balefire should shoot out an extra stream of hellfire every 3 soft points, also lava pit should fill screen with 1 use, i have extensive plays in bloodzon and is very weak, if dev dont do this then ded game :microwave:
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
We should totally start a new thread called “Suggestions for upcoming patch” where people can voice their opinions/suggestions for MXL and future character tweaks so the mods can garner valuable feedback from the player base.

Valuable Feedback = (74% ungrateful bitching / 16% cool but unrealistic ideas / 5% useful information / 5% L H being a contrarian)

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge