Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So what do you want then.. Twisted claw to be another aoe farming skill? Harbinger is already one of the widest, strongest aoe skills in the game. Druid needs something for single target. Would rather have a smaller stronger single target than a slightly wider weak single target, especially since Harbinger exists.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
It feels that everything that i love gets destroyed every patch :(
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
All n'all I think the patch notes are good.
There will ALWAYS be things that people like, and people don't like, about every patch. Just adapt and build around it.
Already know what I will be focusing on this ladder. Unfortunately wont be able to play until next week as I am out of town. RIP.
Great job to the entire development team!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:just to have that wolf fight on the ground as all wolves do , not flying and jumping like a kangaroo . it could aswell have a kangaroo morph instead.

Harbinger flicker animation gives perfect feeling of werewolf, his ultraspeed and wild superior beeing than any ground attack could do. I wonder how you imagine attack and motion between few mobs, do you want it to be like d2 paladin charger and desynch on any obstacles on the ground?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
will be interesting to see new fighter mage in action but it seems like there's no good weapon for him, maybe they should get access to paladin spears
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Fixed a bug, so we nerf'd it.

That just sounds... Wrong to me. I don't think I'm jumping on this season, maybe next time. Dislike majority of changelog. Oh well. Inf mana with wolf sounds cool though.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:Fixed a bug, so we nerf'd it.

That just sounds... Wrong to me. I don't think I'm jumping on this season, maybe next time. Dislike majority of changelog. Oh well. Inf mana with wolf sounds cool though.

which bug was nerfed?
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5

The nerf on the mercenary actually bothered me too, they are mostly squishy to begin with :(
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Aero wrote:

which bug was nerfed?

The mercenary bug has been fixed. Mercenaries will no longer lose a large fraction of their stats and be extremely slow whenever they are resurrected or when you change one of their items.
"To facilitate the above we have cut one skill per merc"

It's not the quality or quantity of the nerf, it's the fact they even did it that bothers me. If something is considered a bug, then it's not working properly. Why make it work properly, then say "To balance things". To balance things would mean it was working as it was suppose to and intended to. It wasn't. It was a bug. Don't nerf something because you fixed a bug.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what "To facilitate" means, as in, if the cut's were required to FIX the bug. Then that is my misunderstanding and I apologize.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I thought I read somewhere that mercs could have x number for skills so maybe they had to replace a skill with a more permanent aura to fix the bug? Mercs weren't really nerfed though. Pagan Rites would suck but the ranger is generally more useful than a priestess. A5 mercs are stupid strong with cheap gear and while warband was nice, it can tank fine without it. I haven't used a3 mercs much so I don't know if flamefront was strong or not. The rest of the skills shouldn't be missed. I think its a fair trade for builds that rely on mercs and the time saved not having to remake/rejoin games.