Median XL 1.3 Released

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
RequiemLux
Void Archon
882 | 109
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
kambala wrote:I suggest to edit description on moddb as this is not true:
Works with 1.14/1.13/1.12/1.11 & 1.10


It's true only if the Launcher is used, especially for MP
User avatar
Willshaper
Djinn
518 | 29
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RequiemLux wrote:
kambala wrote:I suggest to edit description on moddb as this is not true:
Works with 1.14/1.13/1.12/1.11 & 1.10


It's true only if the Launcher is used, especially for MP


Even then, the launcher upgrades/downgrades the game to the 1.13 version, meaning Median doesnt actually run on those other versions. Just 1.13.
Aymroc
Imp
5 | 0
im about to become totally crazy...
i restarted from the beginning, got the 1.13 LOD version, install D2SE 2.0, drag the mxl files to the mod folder, i do EVERYTHING right, it s still not working and guess what ...Image

im totally disappointed... have to go to work and will try again and again tomorrow... :'(
User avatar
cowking
Son of Lucion
701 | 71
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aymroc wrote:im about to become totally crazy...
i restarted from the beginning, got the 1.13 LOD version, install D2SE 2.0, drag the mxl files to the mod folder, i do EVERYTHING right, it s still not working and guess what ...

im totally disappointed... have to go to work and will try again and again tomorrow... :'(



Literally on the previous page...

cowking wrote:
trungbeopm wrote:what version d2se should i use?
I did what you've tell but i couldn't start d2 with plugy T.T


Read this

Pay attention to sections OVERALL TIPS and IF YOU'RE USING D2SE AND PLUGY. Don't install ANYTHING in program files.
Edited by cowking 10 months.
User avatar
Helzopro
Core Lord
386 | 18
Aymroc wrote:

you havent even put the mxl files into d2se, how do you expect it to work.
Image

That's what it should look like, it's not complicated.
Aymroc
Imp
5 | 0
I will try it after work... Thank you all to take time for me I really appreciate... I played d2 since 2003 and I'm so excited to play Median XL
Hope I success it tomorrow thank you so much I keep u on touch :-D
User avatar
kambala
Azure Drake
171 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
will there be another downloadable hotfix?
Aymroc
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks to people that helped me, finally it works (I didn't set d2se to compatibility xp3)
So excited by the beginning of first act... I m enjoin it so much!!!
Thank you all :D
User avatar
Talic
Cog
244 | 18
Just amazing, though I don't remember the last version number I played, maybe 1.0.

Also it is really nice that I can finally use some help from merc, she follows me no matter where I go, she is capable to stay near me, finally.

Also:

hahahahahahahahahaha :mrotate:

That winter avatar (I think) makes me laugh constantly. :lol: :lol:
Barbapapa
Fallen
1 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
Aymroc wrote:

you havent even put the mxl files into d2se, how do you expect it to work.
Image

That's what it should look like, it's not complicated.


Thanks man, i was putting the mods files in two folders, one for Median and one for D2SE files for Median. putting them in the same folder solved my problems :)