Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
markleonidas wrote:Also i have read the previous logs about witches which are 1 hitter's? i haven't encountered one yet but i think it's very good they removed it cause it sounds really deadly.

Yep, they were annoying af, especially when triggered by your merc passing by
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Vagabondage wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:so since oil of absolution is removed, is belladona potion also removed from the game? so (like in classic D2) only 3 times of skill/attributes reset will be available? that kinda sucks ;x

BELLADONNA EXTRACT: can no longer be crafted, can randomly drop from any monster

thats unfortunate ;/
kjakola
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
So we can't make honorific gear from candle + heart early game anymore? Just thinking about how we deal with capping our resists super early game
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kjakola wrote:So we can't make honorific gear from candle + heart early game anymore? Just thinking about how we deal with capping our resists super early game

You can deal with this if you read the changelog.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ixvid_ wrote:thats unfortunate ;/

Not really, probably it won't be a so-rare drop. Respec is kind of mandatory for some builds

kjakola wrote:So we can't make honorific gear from candle + heart early game anymore? Just thinking about how we deal with capping our resists super early game

The mod has been tested and changes haven't been made mindlessly. Probably you won't have to deal with such a thing so early anymore. One of the concepts was to make the mod more accessible for new players, not harder.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Not really, probably it won't be a so-rare drop. Respec is kind of mandatory for some builds

I hope so, beacuse I use belladone potion often, not just to try totally new builds but sometimes for sliglty changes.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Let me get this straight Naginatas now can block? And ways deal much more damage? I mean I always said that Bloodpath should affect nagis too but dayum that change sounds really really nice.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
► Show Spoiler

It should be rather obvious you only get the nerfed laek.
kjakola
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Curious to see how reduced Abyss damage checks out, and the limit of having 15 ice elemental at a time. Anyone have favorite elements for sorc they like the best from this patch?
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
kjakola wrote:Curious to see how reduced Abyss damage checks out, and the limit of having 15 ice elemental at a time. Anyone have favorite elements for sorc they like the best from this patch?

Going to go Poison + Cold + Arcane. I don't mind the less minions because their stats got buffed. If they survive a little better then it's fine with me.