Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
no you can't
Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
olly613 wrote:Is there any way to obtain a better resolution than 800x600? Am i missing something in the options?

You can upscale the game by double-clicking on its frame in windowed mode (at least that's how I do it), but that's about it.
Rdwtaylor
Destroyer
6 | 0
I have tried my damnedest to understand how to use D2SE and then add in Plugy. Is there anyone who can take me from fresh install of D2 from battle.net up to using D2SE and Plugy properly? I understand I can skip it and just mule via TCIP but I find that to be a pain in the ass to just play SP.
Regenesis
Destroyer
7 | 0
Absolutely fantastic work guys! Everything works perfectly with the D2SE and PlugY support.

Really enjoying the MOD experience and just wanted to publicly say "Thank You". :D
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Aymroc wrote:Hello all !
i m very happy i install MEDIAN XL successfully, i launch the game but at the moment when i take one of my char or i create a new one and start it s stop and i have this message: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION : ACCESS VIOLATION (c0000005)
i already launch the game on window mod (-w)
i added the DllToLoad=MXL.dll
i already try to laucnh it without pluggy, same problem
Does anyone have an idea ?
Thank you so much for your work, i started D2 in 2000 i was 13 now im 30 and and i m so excited to discover this mod !!!!

Rdwtaylor wrote:I have tried my damnedest to understand how to use D2SE and then add in Plugy. Is there anyone who can take me from fresh install of D2 from battle.net up to using D2SE and Plugy properly? I understand I can skip it and just mule via TCIP but I find that to be a pain in the ass to just play SP.

Read here and see if it helps: viewtopic.php?p=100771#p100771
Alsu_5
Vampiress
36 | 1
The masters told me multiress was banned in SP and MP because it was cheat, sorry
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Hello,
I successfully play game with D2SE and PlugY 10.00 in Single Player
But i can join in MultiPlayer (play online on 'The Sin War'), when i click on that button then nothing happen
Help me pls
Edited by thanmadw 6 years.
Kyonai
Destroyer
6 | 0
thanmadw wrote:Hello,
But i can join in MultiPlayer (play online on 'The Sin War'), when i click on that button, Nothing happen
Help me pls

Your PlugY.ini file likely has DisableBattleNet=1 set. Change the 1 to a 0 and see if that fixes it.
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Kyonai wrote:
thanmadw wrote:Hello,
But i can join in MultiPlayer (play online on 'The Sin War'), when i click on that button, Nothing happen
Help me pls

Your PlugY.ini file likely has DisableBattleNet=1 set. Change the 1 to a 0 and see if that fixes it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, IT HAD WORKED.
A New Start
Monkey King
281 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the new patch in a nutshell