Σ 1.7.4 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Might as well have removed wildfire, since removing LaeK from circle of life basically cripples the build
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Diaco wrote:Might as well have removed wildfire, since removing LaeK from circle of life basically cripples the build

Think about the same stuff.... And also, I have a wildfire druid..... No, I had, because I don't know if it's been playable or not after that
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I have one question, and I'm sorry if it was asked earlier and I missed it: I play on SP, so I wanted to ask if the timer at the top applies to both ladder reset and patch becoming available for download, or just the former? Would be cool if the update itself was available some time before new season starts.
aahz
Team Member
496 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Patch will become available (probably) 1-2h before ladder reset time
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
What does this magic resistance reduction and Doom nerf do to maelstrom ??
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sardonic wrote:What does this magic resistance reduction and Doom nerf do to maelstrom ??

Apparently nothing since the resistances of mobs have been reduced by an equal amount.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
aahz wrote:Patch will become available (probably) 1-2h before ladder reset time

neat, tyvm
arcology
Cog
211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
Sardonic wrote:What does this magic resistance reduction and Doom nerf do to maelstrom ??

Apparently nothing since the resistances of mobs have been reduced by an equal amount.

Only 'endgame boss' had resist lowered, this was confirmed by sb. It also does not say by an equal amount. Doom and skills relying on it to farm will be weaker, though maelstrom should still be solid.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Also about phy/mag res resist he did say "so if you had one of the skills with the biggest reduction it will overall be a slight nerf, if you had no then it will be a slight buff"

It's the same person who said this patch is baby nerfs, so "slight" is a weird indication... Guess we'll see in a few hours how it is, if only a few bosses res did changes and the changes in chronofield/doom are big that'll hit hard. I really would have loved to get the values in the patchnote, at least for the spells, but we'll test in game I guess, like lots of things. I just don't like this because it mean starting the season with incertitudes, but well we'll have to start gaming though it and pray it's done well enough I guess.
Shadow
Warrior of Darkness
79 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nice waiting for the start, thanks to the admins for these ladders