Σ 2.6.7 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I think that essential changes are needed to bring more fun back into the game (-:
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
these changes for SP players didn't make it into the patch notes, but extended stash pages are getting extended to 10 pages both for personal and shared, and shared stash will be disabled in LAN, which should prevent your share from getting nuked when playing LAN

The heart of darkness (nithogur) dungeon is also enabled in SP
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Anonymous: wrote:Thank you :)
You can sum up all these patch notes from season to season -> less fun - more grind.
I read them everytime with small hope inside to find a reason to play it on server "this time" but it never happens. Sad.

and what would that be :coolstorybob:
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Loving all the big and small quality of life improvements, esp 10 page SP stash and not having to farm Keys anymore :clap:

Would have liked some buffs to make builds that are barely T9/10 "viable" (can clear but it's a horrible experience, slow, never feels safe even with end game gear, etc), esp for classes that don't have many builds (Paladin for example) that work well in high labs. I feel like just being able to clear higher tiers isn't quite enough, high labs is the end game grind for exp, if it feels impossible to make your class feel good in there even with high end gear, it cuts the season short because struggling through every T9/10 pushes you towards just quitting instead.
Not saying everyone should rush through with BiS gear, just that what I feel is a good enough performance for a class in high labs is slightly differend from what I percieve the team to be happy with.

Other than that this patch looks great though, looking forward to a week of instense grinding.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
whist wrote:The heart of darkness (nithogur) dungeon is also enabled in SP

Thank you very much for that.

Could someone provide a complete list of these special relics? There is nothing about this boss in the Dungeons section and there are no relics on the wiki. Patch notes are just changes to some relic stats.
Reeses
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Immortal2563 wrote:
whist wrote:The heart of darkness (nithogur) dungeon is also enabled in SP

Thank you very much for that.

Could someone provide a complete list of these special relics? There is nothing about this boss in the Dungeons section and there are no relics on the wiki. Patch notes are just changes to some relic stats.

Blood of Creation and
Essence of Time
Essence of Time
Required Level: 1
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to Time Warp
Maximum Life +10%
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he
thereby become a monster
And if you gaze for long into an abyss
the abyss gazes also into you
on the Auction brings up pictures of each one. I think only the Amazon one is outdated with the -2% max ele res.

Time Warp = 0 Sec CD TP until lvl 120.

After that 2cd and adds a bunch of MF for 2 secs after TP.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Updated first post and changelog with some more item changes.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
suchbalance wrote:Updated first post and changelog with some more item changes.

:shock:
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Thanks @Reeses. Could you share a photo of Blood of Creation? I don't have Discord access.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It is probably too late to the party, but I would suggest giving bit more options around those new barb passives.
The way notes state it right now is, you need to dump 30 points into active axe throwing skills (Requires 30 points in other throwing axe skills (Stampede, Snake Bite, Overkill)), to put points into Bloodthirst, that is a useful passive itself, but also unlocks other ones.

Now if you are a build that is not a throwbarb, you gonna have to sink 30 points into skills that you will never use, even if you wanted to, because they require throwing axe. I get this is supposed to be opportunity cost to get access to those new passives.
But, it would feel infinitely better, if you could also invest for example into fortress, to fulfill that requirement, and at least non-throwers would get something thats possible to cast, for their points.
youtube.com/ae1337