Game news and forum updates
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
4.6 Fastest run of Samael without getting hit by a spear and magic bomb. Maximum allowed avoid is 10% (essentially 0%) and this must be shown on char sheet at the end of a successful run. Game sound on the video is mandatory. [999 :tg: + Forum Badge]
time:01:40

acc:https://median-xl.com/char/ud_radish
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
4.4 Fastest T10 run + Phoboss without: stats and skills (item oskills and relics are allowed). Write /time before entering T10 and again in front of the exit. Mirage weapon is banned. [999 :tg:]
Need to encounter a Phoboss and kill it? Or don’t you need to meet it/kill it?
watanuki
Rust Claw
84 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
4.5 Fastest run of the following bosses: Valthek, Atanna Khan, Spirit of Giyua, Ascendant Riftwalker, Inarius, Uldyssian, Lazarus and Sescheron’s Destroyer in a single game, without leaving the game, without respec and without death (key items can be obtained beforehand). Write /time at the spawn point where you enter a game and again when the last boss is defeated. [999 :tg: + Forum Badge]

acc:https://median-xl.com/char/heisenbe
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
Last reminder that there's ~4 hours left in which submissions are accepted.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Thanks to everyone who participated in the event. Special thanks to the dev team for letting me use the official event account and allowing me to reward people with badges - a long-lasting reward that is worth a lot more than mere trade gold. I've given out the rewards for the remaining challenges. Congrats to the people who will receive forum badges:

:top1: Lynderika - collected most points in SC speedrun
:top1: impsy - collected most points in HC speedrun
:top1: SilentCarl - 100% game completion, 100% relic completion, hitless Samael speedrun
:top1: watanuki - deathless speedrun of 125+ bosses

I know that many of the challenges in the event were focused on super late game, where most people don't even play. The reason is that in its current state the mid-game is not challenge-worthy, unless a lot of additional constraints are added to make something interesting out of it. I believe that challenges are not meant to be complete-able by everyone, so once again congrats to the people who have managed to win a prize or a badge.

If I would do another event, it would likely provide a 1st/2nd/3rd place for different classes or compare builds only within the same build type (wdm/caster/etc). This should allow to see a larger variety of builds and give more people the opportunity to participate. The current structure of the event gave a bigger variety of challenges to try, but the typical meta wdm builds outshine everything else.

I wish everyone good luck in the new season & have fun!
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Marrt wrote:Thanks to everyone who participated in the event. Special thanks to the dev team for letting me use the official event account and allowing me to reward people with badges - a long-lasting reward that is worth a lot more than mere trade gold. I've given out the rewards for the remaining challenges. Congrats to the people who will receive forum badges:

:top1: SilentCarl - 100% game completion, 100% relic completion, hitless Samael speedrun

I know that many of the challenges in the event were focused on super late game, where most people don't even play. The reason is that in its current state the mid-game is not challenge-worthy, unless a lot of additional constraints are added to make something interesting out of it. I believe that challenges are not meant to be complete-able by everyone, so once again congrats to the people who have managed to win a prize or a badge.

If I would do another event, it would likely provide a 1st/2nd/3rd place for different classes or compare builds only within the same build type (wdm/caster/etc). This should allow to see a larger variety of builds and give more people the opportunity to participate. The current structure of the event gave a bigger variety of challenges to try, but the typical meta wdm builds outshine everything else.

Rewards and challenges for different classes is a good idea
Thanks for hosting !
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marrt wrote:Thanks to everyone who participated in the event. Special thanks to the dev team for letting me use the official event account and allowing me to reward people with badges - a long-lasting reward that is worth a lot more than mere trade gold. I've given out the rewards for the remaining challenges. Congrats to the people who will receive forum badges:

Without your activity, I wouldn't have played until now. Thank you, marrt