Sand Maggot
1193 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
you got hit by the spear at 0:33 (can see in playback speed 0.25)
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xbunker wrote:you got hit by the spear at 0:33 (can see in playback speed 0.25)

The health has not decreased, it is possible that the Void Star is an ineffective attack
Sometimes the Void Star is ineffective, you can take a look at this video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV173411K7im?t=36.7
00:37, health has not changed. In version 2.2, ama is 0% dodge, which should be a negative value here.
So, I wasn't hit by the Void Star. There is no sound effect generated either.
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1193 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
SilentCarl wrote:
xbunker wrote:you got hit by the spear at 0:33 (can see in playback speed 0.25)

The health has not decreased, it is possible that the Void Star is an ineffective attack
Sometimes the Void Star is ineffective, you can take a look at this video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV173411K7im?t=36.7
00:37, health has not changed. In version 2.2, ama is 0% dodge, which should be a negative value here.
So, I wasn't hit by the Void Star. There is no sound effect generated either.

ok, you might be right, good job
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
Reminder that the challenges are due by 7th October, the exact time will be 23:59 UTC+2.

Also note that the p8 challenges for Laz, Sescheron and Samael have not been attempted yet (at least no one has messaged me to set up games), so there's a possibility of winning these even at a lower difficulty than p8 (the badge for Samael would be rewarded at p6+). Message Marrt on discord if you wish to try.
TheLastDragon
Onyx Knight
647 | 3
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Realm Event wrote:Reminder that the challenges are due by 7th October, the exact time will be 23:59 UTC+2.

Also note that the p8 challenges for Laz, Sescheron and Samael have not been attempted yet (at least no one has messaged me to set up games), so there's a possibility of winning these even at a lower difficulty than p8 (the badge for Samael would be rewarded at p6+). Message Marrt on discord if you wish to try.

what does it mean to "set up the games"? I can’t record a video with the team and then upload it here? Is your presence in the room required?
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
TheLastDragon wrote:
Realm Event wrote:Reminder that the challenges are due by 7th October, the exact time will be 23:59 UTC+2.

what does it mean to "set up the games"? I can’t record a video with the team and then upload it here? Is your presence in the room required?

It is not required of course, I simply provide the option to set up games for people that don't have enough chars.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I don’t have that many friends and I can’t complete the 8P challenge. So can I contact you to create an 8P game room?
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
SilentCarl wrote:I don’t have that many friends and I can’t complete the 8P challenge. So can I contact you to create an 8P game room?

You can, and I've already said that in the topic. Just need to get a good time when we're both online.

Realm Event wrote:Thanks to ori- for helping with rushing chars and some friends providing me theirs, I now have 7 chars ready to setup games. As previously said, I will limit the number of attempts per boss, as given below. If you want further attempts, you'll have to find people to set up your own games.

Atanna Khan, Spirit of Giyua, Uldyssian - 3 attempts/ea
Archbishop Lazarus (max 2 player party, one clearing, one purifying without slow effects/leaving Lazarus' sight) - 5 attempts
Sescheron's Destroyer - 7 attempts
Samael - 15 attempts

Finding a group to play with to push for fast times is highly encouraged. If possible, each player should record a view of his own. Note that items such as tyrael's might, azurewrath and blood relics are not allowed, so inventory must be shown in the end of the video (as done in the already uploaded videos).
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Realm Event wrote:
SilentCarl wrote:I don’t have that many friends and I can’t complete the 8P challenge. So can I contact you to create an 8P game room?

You can, and I've already said that in the topic. Just need to get a good time when we're both online.

Realm Event wrote:Thanks to ori- for helping with rushing chars and some friends providing me theirs, I now have 7 chars ready to setup games. As previously said, I will limit the number of attempts per boss, as given below. If you want further attempts, you'll have to find people to set up your own games.

Atanna Khan, Spirit of Giyua, Uldyssian - 3 attempts/ea
Archbishop Lazarus (max 2 player party, one clearing, one purifying without slow effects/leaving Lazarus' sight) - 5 attempts
Sescheron's Destroyer - 7 attempts
Samael - 15 attempts

Finding a group to play with to push for fast times is highly encouraged. If possible, each player should record a view of his own. Note that items such as tyrael's might, azurewrath and blood relics are not allowed, so inventory must be shown in the end of the video (as done in the already uploaded videos).

Can I only contact you here?
Not frequently reading forum information
Do you have a discord ID?
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
SilentCarl wrote:Can I only contact you here?
Not frequently reading forum information
Do you have a discord ID?

You should start reading posts since I've already written discord name: Marrt#0184