Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dant121 wrote:Well, it turns out that already strong builds are improved, and weaker ones are nerfed, an interesting balance

a meta build that kills everything, but let’s improve qol?

It’s not a meta build, but only a few people play with them, let’s nerf them and don’t play with them at all.

perfect balance :D

The reworks about sorc clearly aim at nerfing melee sorc. But cold sorc was incriminated unfortunately :)

But it is OK, I dont think it is some big nerf for cold sorc. Real big nerf drops on melee sorc and wyrd sorc.
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:The reworks about sorc clearly aims at nerfing melee sorc. But cold sorc was incriminated unfortunately :)

But it is OK, I dont think it is some big nerf for cold sorc. Real big nerf drops on melee sorc and wyrd sorc.

This is a rather unpleasant weakening, since hp was not gained very easily anyway, and there was an excellent buff against bosses.

I don’t understand how this will weaken meleesorc if it just transfers hp from the buff to the passive?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dant121 wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:The reworks about sorc clearly aims at nerfing melee sorc. But cold sorc was incriminated unfortunately :)

This is a rather unpleasant weakening, since hp was not gained very easily anyway, and there was an excellent buff against bosses.

I don’t understand how this will weaken meleesorc if it just transfers hp from the buff to the passive?

Yep, hp is very important and hard to acquire in recent patches. 20%(15%) max life loss is big. That is why I think hp for sustain is a bit nerf for cold sorc in 2.7.

Not just transfer, they also nerf the number of % max life and + life on attack. 20% max life to 15% in 2.7. There are also other nerfs about melee sorc and wyrd sorc, that is why I say these reworks nerfing melee sorc. Just wait for the patch note, we'll see.
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Not just transfer, they also nerf the number of % max life and + life on attack. 20% max life to 15% in 2.7. There are also other nerfs about melee sorc and wyrd sorc, that is why I say these reworks nerfing melee sorc. Just wait for the patch note, we'll see.

So it seems like wyrd didn’t play s34 anymore, why nerf him again? And so, of course, coldsorc could transfer the HP to a passive area, for example in Frostborn, or make a new one, of course, perhaps we will see this in the patch notes, but it seems very unlikely to me. Most likely they just forgot:D
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dant121 wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Not just transfer, they also nerf the number of % max life and + life on attack. 20% max life to 15% in 2.7. There are also other nerfs about melee sorc and wyrd sorc, that is why I say these reworks nerfing melee sorc. Just wait for the patch note, we'll see.

So it seems like wyrd didn’t play s34 anymore, why nerf him again? And so, of course, coldsorc could transfer the HP to a passive area, for example in Frostborn, or make a new one, of course, perhaps we will see this in the patch notes, but it seems very unlikely to me. Most likely they just forgot:D

I guess they just forgot about cold sorc. :)

Wyrd sorc may be still kinda good in s34 when with good gear? Idk. Since there were no wyrd sorc players around me in s34. For sure very few ppl still played wyrd sorc in s34. Whatever, they did nerf the orange text on Mirage, which means wyrd sorc gets nerfed in 2.7. Or they just aim to nerf melee sorc, but again, wyrd sorc gets incriminated? Idk.

I do see many changes in 2.7 according to ppl's feedback, which is very appreciated. I like most of them, though some of these changes I dont understand, like reworking pal's blood relic into some summoner stuff...
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dant121 wrote:

Seems like they did not forget about cold sorc, % max life on Frostborn in 2.7 :D
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
dant121 wrote:

Seems like they did not forget about cold sorc, % max life on Frostborn in 2.7 :D

maybe they saw our correspondence? :D
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dant121 wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
dant121 wrote:

maybe they saw our correspondence? :D

Lol :)
1_TOMSKIY_1
Skeleton
2 | 0
It’s terrible, my favorite wyrd sorc has been cut once again. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he was killed in 2.6, for what? :evil: :evil:
1_TOMSKIY_1
Skeleton
2 | 0
dant121 wrote:Well, it turns out that already strong builds are improved, and weaker ones are nerfed, an interesting balance

a meta build that kills everything, but let’s improve qol?

It’s not a meta build, but only a few people play with them, let’s nerf them and don’t play with them at all.

perfect balance :D

I don’t understand what the problem is with setting up the Persians to kill the Deimos if possible, but how the personification of modern democracy is done.