Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BoneZone wrote:An ssf ordeal with a trade community to me defeats the whole purpose of ssf lol

Maybe, but devs adding support for it shows that it's on their radar, and that's a good thing imo.
And there are people who play SSF on realm, just for the chat function, for example.
QIQICYQ
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
why there is no beta test this time
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
QIQICYQ wrote:why there is no beta test this time

Beta has been on for almost 2 weeks now
YRYSKYN
Destroyer
6 | 0
I wish melee necro was reworked a bit. Maybe replace Angle of Death jump with a blink-hit, in case there is a need to keep the current set of skills (which are meh).
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
I would love to see SSF with instanced loot that is "soulbounded" so u cant trade it ... but its impossibru i guess
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Bearded_DooD wrote:I would love to see SSF with instanced loot that is "soulbounded" so u cant trade it ... but its impossibru i guess

Man I swear people will find something to complain about when it comes to the new season announcements.

Some people are just never happy ffs...
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
Siosilvar wrote:How in blazes do "most other games" with ingame SSF support allow group play? POE doesn't have it, D3 doesn't have it, LE doesn't have it, GD league mod doesn't have it, because it's a contradiction in terms. Group play is literally not SOLO self found.

Group ironman modes Runescape-style are neat, but they're not coming with this season.

i think POE has it through private leagues. so if you and a team of 2 or 4 or whatever have a private league, it's only trading between those characters.

kinda interesting honestly. i more or less play this game "ssf" in a 2 man crew. i think these kind of statements or inquiries arise because there is a group of players who don't like to interact with a trade economy, trade auction, trade whatever, but do enjoy playing with friends and sharing items. so for these group of players SOLO means something different.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
AGsniper wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:I would love to see SSF with instanced loot that is "soulbounded" so u cant trade it ... but its impossibru i guess

Man I swear people will find something to complain about when it comes to the new season announcements.

Man I swear people will find something to complain about when it comes to any post about new season.
Some people are just never happy ffs

Jokes aside, im a very happy person, apparently you are looking for something to just be offended xD
Where does this post look like i whine about lacking of this things? Go being offended somewhere else, would you?

EDIT: OOOOH now i remember you : "When tbings start to slow down after the first 2 weeks of the season, whats the point of dragging out 20 players on realm and a dead trade market for 4 more months?" You are the "special" snowflake who would like to cut the seasons short.... right
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Bearded_DooD wrote:
AGsniper wrote:

Man I swear people will find something to complain about when it comes to any post about new season.
Some people are just never happy ffs

Jokes aside, im a very happy person, apparently you are looking for something to just be offended xD
Where does this post look like i whine about lacking of this things? Go being offended somewhere else, would you?

EDIT: OOOOH now i remember you : "When tbings start to slow down after the first 2 weeks of the season, whats the point of dragging out 20 players on realm and a dead trade market for 4 more months?" You are the "special" snowflake who would like to cut the seasons short.... right

Its not constructive to complain about the next season after the devs are nice enough to drop us information about it. Go complain somewhere else.
LetsGetNasty
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I love you reds