Σ 2.7.3 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
I like many of this changes, but I don't like taken away Hurricane from the Druid.I think it's a good idea to give more cold damage abilities to the seer branch, personally I would have created a cold equivalent of Stormcall and Apocalypse.
It would also give Hunting Banshee an enhancement ability, an equivalent of Blast Radius for Magic Missiles to improve its range radius. It can ve called Banshe Scream.
aussietodd
Dark Huntress
14 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hype !! :clap:
alchemistfm
Destroyer
6 | 0
I feel like these are a lot of good changes (and a couple that should make understanding and accessibility better too)!

Great work, looking forward to diving in again. 8-)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
luciano_96369 wrote:I like many of this changes, but I don't like taken away Hurricane from the Druid.I think it's a good idea to give more cold damage abilities to the seer branch, personally I would have created a cold equivalent of Stormcall and Apocalypse.
It would also give Hunting Banshee an enhancement ability, an equivalent of Blast Radius for Magic Missiles to improve its range radius. It can ve called Banshe Scream.

Hey, question.

Have you played seer druid? Hurricane was godawful and HB's radius is not exactly its weak point.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Siosilvar wrote:
luciano_96369 wrote:I like many of this changes, but I don't like taken away Hurricane from the Druid.I think it's a good idea to give more cold damage abilities to the seer branch, personally I would have created a cold equivalent of Stormcall and Apocalypse.

Hey, question.

Have you played seer druid? Hurricane was godawful and HB's radius is not exactly its weak point.

You have a point on the Hurricane, but Rain of Fire was a good skill to fight one to one, and I think that my idea with Hunting Banshee git with the tematics.
strongarms
Cultist
20 | 0
Now, High regen is a good buff for caster builds and
will enable hit-and-run strategy without using potion.
Assurbanapli
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi,

I think it's time for you dev guys to start focus on adding more new content to the game.

All of your updates are almost the same.
I am watching the same skill, item, etc stats rolling from one to another, them being removed to give back the next update, and so on over and over and over again.

I get that you are trying to balance stuff but basically you cannot. There will never be a perfect balance between characters/builds. One will always be better than another.
You never played video games?

We need more REAL new content, and less rolling the same stuff around.

Thank you in advance!
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Assurbanapli wrote:Hi,

I think it's time for you dev guys to start focus on adding more new content to the game.

All of your updates are almost the same.
I am watching the same skill, item, etc stats rolling from one to another, them being removed to give back the next update, and so on over and over and over again.

I get that you are trying to balance stuff but basically you cannot. There will never be a perfect balance between characters/builds. One will always be better than another.
You never played video games?

We need more REAL new content, and less rolling the same stuff around.

Thank you in advance!

100% right. The farming zones should be focusens due to when ive got my charms the same areas just isnt fun to so anymore.. same same
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fuckin complainers. What do you expect from a small group of free workers? Are labs and scos not good enough to tide over endgame? Have you killed nithogur too many times that you got bored? Did you 95% + your char or did you just get to Fauzt, buy a few charms, run a few more Fauzt and say “NEED MORE CONTENT NOW!!”
Reeses
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
The heck you guys still haven't released the secret Cow class yet? >:(
Given last season felt like 2 patches in one, I think its fair this season be a bit more normal!
I know I whine and complain a lot in P2W chat. But good job yall and can't wait.