Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hmm, still cant find info if this patch applied to both SP and realm

i get that playing old character might break something progression wise (that kill baal thingy)
but i just want to speed up my farming while leveling new character with stuff already exist in the stash

super interested with goblins stuf
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
iwansquall wrote:hmm, still cant find info if this patch applied to both SP and realm

i get that playing old character might break something progression wise (that kill baal thingy)
but i just want to speed up my farming while leveling new character with stuff already exist in the stash

super interested with goblins stuf

From the "announced" - thread:

suchbalance wrote:
The_grim wrote:are these changes online realm only or will these take place on singleplayer characters aswell?

Yes, both single player and the realm will get the patch.
Trang Oul
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which changes are permanent, and which are seasonal? Could you somehow mark them in the changelog?
arrns
Skeleton
3 | 0
not so much changes on characters, seems that havoc sor will still be the top priority choice for most.
Sl4sh3R
Invader
9 | 0
arrns wrote:not so much changes on characters, seems that havoc sor will still be the top priority choice for most.

No, it'll have 1 sec min cd now

Havoc:
Damage increased by 33%, reverting damage nerf from hotfix
Reverted visuals
Now 1 second minimum cooldown
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is Baal going to be a level 110 monster? Or still a level 125 monster accessible early? I ask because if I go with a physical build, even with high attack rating, scoring hits will be a huge issue.
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RIP Havoc.
New Lazarus fight , and yeahhhh Rainbow goblin ! soon , soon
Verrovax
Pit Knight
110 | 0
Newbking wrote:Is Baal going to be a level 110 monster? Or still a level 125 monster accessible early? I ask because if I go with a physical build, even with high attack rating, scoring hits will be a huge issue.

Yes Baal will be accesible at 110. The first reward will be at 115, so just make sure to kill him at 115. Also he will be nerfed so not the normal Baal you would face.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Verrovax wrote:
Newbking wrote:Is Baal going to be a level 110 monster? Or still a level 125 monster accessible early? I ask because if I go with a physical build, even with high attack rating, scoring hits will be a huge issue.

Yes Baal will be accesible at 110. The first reward will be at 115, so just make sure to kill him at 115. Also he will be nerfed so not the normal Baal you would face.

I appreciate the response, but you did not address my question. I know he is accessible at 110. I know I need to kill him before 115. I also knew his health is nerfed. But I was asking if Baal will be a 110 level monster, or still 125 level monster we can just face early. The level of monster affects the likelihood of landing hits in a physical build.