Game news and forum updates
sharky
Balrog
130 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks. Hmm, no changes for spearzon's Hyena Strike as well. It still useless skill, isn't it?
HeaT_
Rust Claw
85 | 5
"Reworked formula for level difference penalty on experience gains"

in what way?

the changes to scosglen, is odd. i mean it's nice but was gold the real hinderance to accessing content? the reason i've never acquired the Dulra Aegis is not because of the lack of gold, but rather the 3 arbitrary layers of rng. that's just me though*shrug*

all the other changes are pretty hype, deterministic crafting is niiiiice.
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is the weapon requirement change to mooncall also going to be made to bladestorm and fusillade? otherwise the change seems a bit odd
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
New launcher, yet again multiple errors ... .Test/fix it properly before launch or use old one.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1085 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hyperstimulated wrote:is the weapon requirement change to mooncall also going to be made to bladestorm and fusillade? otherwise the change seems a bit odd

I suppose not, and also clearly not, or it will be op if bladestorm can be used with any weapon.

And this change is obviously made for other class to use mooncall relic, not for removing bladestorm & fusillade weapon limit. So it is not odd.
Tartarus0018
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
whist wrote:To clarify, the button was actually re-added to the inventory, but it will not stack items to containers in your stash, you'll need to have the container with you. If you're in town, it will work as before and stack items to containers anywhere. The fact you were able to stack items to your stash from anywhere was an unintended effect, and effectively a bug that has now been fixed.

This function effectively improves the player's experience last season. Why can't we define it as ‘improvement’ rather than ‘bug’?
Taem
Necrobot
2489 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tartarus0018 wrote:
whist wrote:To clarify, the button was actually re-added to the inventory, but it will not stack items to containers in your stash, you'll need to have the container with you. If you're in town, it will work as before and stack items to containers anywhere. The fact you were able to stack items to your stash from anywhere was an unintended effect, and effectively a bug that has now been fixed.

This function effectively improves the player's experience last season. Why can't we define it as ‘improvement’ rather than ‘bug’?

How about a difficult to achieve charm that grants "vessel of transportation", which, "enchants your stash with the ability to send items directly to your stash as a 'feature', like town portal for items". Since we know this ability exists, it can be turned into a "feature" of the game instead of a QoL nerf. Just a thought.
Shadra
Invader
8 | 3
Taem wrote:
Tartarus0018 wrote:

How about a difficult to achieve charm that grants "vessel of transportation", which, "enchants your stash with the ability to send items directly to your stash as a 'feature', like town portal for items". Since we know this ability exists, it can be turned into a "feature" of the game instead of a QoL nerf. Just a thought.

Or just bring back the 'happy accident' of a bug turned QoL.
Trashkitten
Vampiress
37 | 4
Huge patch that dropped on my birthday? Thanks for the amazing gift!

So so so hyped for Deathly Effigy finally getting fixed, I've been itching to use that build for ages and had been sad I couldn't due to that bug.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
619 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
always a fan of skill tree updates, new stuff to try
hyped for malice nec