Issue with death projector drop?

Discuss Median XL!
Iceglow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi everybody!
Started playing this great mod a couple of days ago and I'm having a blast:)

However my first issue has arrived. The laser focus thingy won't drop from the death projector ?? weird, I'm level 85 and playing on terror mode ... should drop ... no? Am I not allowed to die or something? Tips anyone??
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It only drops in destruction. Make sure you do the LC2 before you reach level 90. Feel free to use the short questions thread for other short questions.
Iceglow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hmm, ok ... thx for answer! However copy abd pasted below from this site ... not correct?

HOW TO DO THE LEVEL CHALLENGE 2
MAXIMUM LEVEL 90
Do the Death Projector uberquest on Terror difficulty and defeat the Death Projector.

This will trigger the whirly effect. Cube your Class Charm with a perfect gem to receive additional bonuses if your character's level is low enough.

You have 30 seconds to cube the Class Charm after destroying Death Projector, so keep your cube empty!

See THIS PAGE for more information about Death Projector.
kodvil2
Skeleton
3 | 2
Iceglow wrote:Hmm, ok ... thx for answer! However copy abd pasted below from this site ... not correct?

MAXIMUM LEVEL 90
Do the Death Projector uberquest on Terror difficulty and defeat the Death Projector.

This will trigger the whirly effect. Cube your Class Charm with a perfect gem to receive additional bonuses if your character's level is low enough.

You have 30 seconds to cube the Class Charm after destroying Death Projector, so keep your cube empty!

See THIS PAGE for more information about Death Projector.

Iceglow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Ahh, there was more info on the quest :) ... thx alot mate!!
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
how to keap lvl 90 om destruct difficaly? im 87 in terror. so you say that i will not reatch lvl up 90 from act 4 act 5 in terror and a1 a2 a3 in destro difficul. i thing i get 100lvl till A3 and faill quest....
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1301 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Minas wrote:how to keap lvl 90 om destruct difficaly? im 87 in terror. so you say that i will not reatch lvl up 90 from act 4 act 5 in terror and a1 a2 a3 in destro difficul. i thing i get 100lvl till A3 and faill quest....

MAXIMUM LEVEL 90

PS: Usually (without rushing and tcowing cheese) you get lvl around 84-85 at start of a3 and lvl 90 just around Kurast-Travincal.
ZeroForte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
You need Class Charm which is dropped in Kurast 3000 BA in every difficulty (check that one in docs, you need one for your class) not the
Laser Focus Crystal
Laser Focus Crystal
Required Level: 105
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Maximum Life +3%
Maximum Mana +10%
+10% to Experience Gained
Death Projector (Heroic)
Difficulty Level: 121
Transmute in the cube after reaching Level 121
Iceglow
Destroyer
6 | 0
As I understand it you cube the laser focus crystal with your class charm at level 90? But first you must find the LFC at destruction difficulty and use it on terror difficulty at level 90 ... but I might be wrong?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Iceglow wrote:As I understand it you cube the laser focus crystal with your class charm at level 90? But first you must find the LFC at destruction difficulty and use it on terror difficulty at level 90 ... but I might be wrong?

To quote yourself:

Iceglow wrote:HOW TO DO THE LEVEL CHALLENGE 2
MAXIMUM LEVEL 90

Answer is directly in the documentation.