Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
silverhand31 wrote:Do life on attack proc by spell?
I'm using ass twin fang strike, looking for regen life

Please note though that the life on attack only procs if you hit the enemy. So a good amount of attack rating is required
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
DreamTeam wrote:I was using a shapeshift act 2 merc but I'm going to try out the Priestess Rogue Merc from act 1. Any idea which merc may be most beneficial to a rat druid? I guess I can try them all and see what I like. Just trying out my second merc. Figured I'd have more fun changing things up. My shapeshift merc (werebear) was cool and all but he died a bit too much for my liking. I need to upgrade my merc gear now.
since the rat druid has a harder fight vs physical immunes , a merc with heavy spells would help . i'd go for the act 3 Bloodmage as he also heals himself and the party ocasionaly with the gift of inner fire .

you can also help your merc to stay alive longer by giving him heal pots whenever he drops below half HP and mo'ing his weapon with LaeK
Hitsuokami
Destroyer
7 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Hitsuokami wrote:i Used D2Stats, i try run for laucher many times, but no work (W7 Ultimate maybe), but D2Stats workly normally, the only problem is the Dark Tome Iten

Try getting the totem without D2stats. If that doesn't work you fucked up the installation somewhere.

I try Reinstall the game today, the problem is: the game not work here without DS2stats, its possivle save my online character? or if i reinstall the game i lose he?
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
High five guys! I reached Destruction and saved Cain. Level 112 now and I found my first set item (sacred). It was a Rathma's Death Gaze Cap: +2 Necromancer skills, 20 % faster hit recovery, +13 maximum damage, +500 defense, +45 strength, all resist +15 % and 4 sockets. I put that baby on my merc. Pretty cool find for me, I'm hoping to find that rat druid set though.

Bring me some more luck please. Will you send me those good vibes? LOL
Sorry, I forgot to ask a question and I was feeling a little excited this morning.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
DreamTeam wrote: I'm hoping to find that rat druid set though.
first you should get some crafts and level 100 runewords (Erawan)
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
I'll try, Chuck. Haven't really studied all the high level runewords yet.
I keep making some progress though. Maxed out my gold, LOL.
Going to transfer a big chunk of it to my Amazon now - so I don't die with max gold.
I did equip a nice sacred rare shield that I crafted a bit: My defense is decent now.

EDIT: I found my first sacred unique but I can't use it.
It's an ethereal Phoenix Shield (4984 defense). Nice resists. 4 sockets
+4 Amazon skills. Pretty sweet stats, but darn, not what I can use.

I may start up a Bowazon soon. Should probably do a javazon with shield so I can use it.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
DreamTeam wrote:Haven't really studied all the high level runewords yet.
but you do have acces to guides/miniguides
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
LOL, in fact I remember better when I study in bed on my kindle fire. In front of my PC I multi task (watch YouTube music videos), post here on the forums and also alt + tab to Median XL. I am all over the place and my brain is working in overdrive like a politician.

I just got to level 113. Making my way closer to Andariel in Destruction.
But I may rest soon and try to accomplish that after I am well rested and ready.

Can Terror cows drop set items by any chance?

EDIT: Oh my Gosh! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Sacred set item (Emerald Sky Hawk Helm) just dropped in Jail level 1 in Destruction for me!!! It's part of the Rainbow Warrior set. I believe this is the rat druid set I want. I just put the helm on. Cue the Austin Powers "Yeah Baby!" sound byte. The helm is green and looks pretty also. I love this game!!!!
silverhand31
Invader
8 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:

Please note though that the life on attack only procs if you hit the enemy. So a good amount of attack rating is required

Err it it need attack rating meaning its a normal attack right? twin fang strike is a spell so it wont proc?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
silverhand31 wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Err it it need attack rating meaning its a normal attack right? twin fang strike is a spell so it wont proc?

Twin fang is an attack, that casts 2 novas with each attack. However you asked how life on attack works with it. In fact twin fang strike a base hit. So basically you hit 1enemy and no matter whether that hit lands, the novas are cast. But that base hit has to be successful in order to give you the life on attack. So you still need attack rating if you want to get the life on attack.