Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you can rerun a few times one of the act bosses , as they always drop some uniques :wink: . Andariel should be very easy now , Mephisto later

keep an eye on your character level , do not miss the level challange 1
Malkail
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Just beat Mephisto, considering doing runs on him, was easy.
GenXsyS
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi. I recently found a special item in khalimgrad called "wing of the deceased" and its in tribute to what I assume to be one of the staff that passed away in 2017. I cant find any info on it.

All it did was give me an aura like the ones on location, a beam of white light. If anyone explain it to me it would be appreciated.

P.S I forgot to take a screen shot before I 'payed tribute' (used it) :|
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Its a tribute to a median player who died of cancer. As for what it does, its only a fluff item, gives your character that glow for 10 minutes iirc, no gameplay advantages.
GenXsyS
Skeleton
2 | 0
Ok cool. Just wanted to know. Its just odd that i couldnt find alot more info on it. Easter eggs r under appreciated like the D1 refs like zhar the mad.

Thnx
DarknessReigns
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is there any way to reroll rare items? There are a couple of guides I've seen encouraging this, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
DarknessReigns wrote:Is there any way to reroll rare items? There are a couple of guides I've seen encouraging this, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

I believe the recipe was removed because it's no longer on the list of cube recipes. For what reason, I have no idea.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Sarcinda wrote:For what reason, I have no idea.
because nobody was using rw-s and tu-s anymore in early game , unless they were very good . people were just rolling rares as they were stronger . same goes for rings and amulets , all you needed to do is find one and then roll it untill it had the stats you wanted .

example on why it was removed : most melee builds were using rare items with ctc Balefrire on attack or SoR after kill instead of bothering with TU-S or rw-s . in those times , you could also double MO your items , even if they were not honorifics or crafts , which made the rares quite overpowered .

if you read a guide that recomends rolling rares , it is quite outdated , maby around 2 years old , or more .

if you are looking just for a specific oskill or proc , you can just rolll magic items with oils of renewal untill they spawn with what you need .
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Sarcinda wrote:For what reason, I have no idea.
because nobody was using rw-s and tu-s anymore in early game , unless they were very good . people were just rolling rares as they were stronger . same goes for rings and amulets , all you needed to do is find one and then roll it untill it had the stats you wanted

if you are looking just for a specific oskill or proc , you can just rolll magic items with oils of renewal untill they spawn with what you need .

I think that's because there is a serious lack of early game gear in general.

At any rate, I'm looking around for a post trying to find a detailed list of all the changes that Sigma will bring vs. what is currently live right now. I've found sparse information throughout the forums here, but is there a compiled list somewhere that I'm not seeing? Or will we have to wait for it to drop and read patch notes? Also, has it been confirmed that a new season will be starting on Sigma's release?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Sarcinda wrote:I think that's because there is a serious lack of early game gear in general.
it's because people very often just want to use what's best in slot and don't care about the other viable options . if a rare was (a bit) beter than a TU/rw , they would have rolled the rare they kenw it was better and ignore the TU/rw options , even if the TU/rw was enough

Sarcinda wrote: Or will we have to wait for it to drop and read patch notes?
you/we can just pray to see the notes with 1 or 2 days before the release .