Discuss Median XL!
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thanks a lot Pinball and Scalewinged for the quick and good answers. I will either try wolf druid for dfautz or will just farm sk1s and offer something like 3 sk1 for a Ghal.
As for Toraja, I will be making a cold/light sorc anyways, so will try to run it.

TheMysticMoose wrote:Either way, since I'm starting over fresh as a new born baby, I was just gonna see if anyone had some class/build suggestions for starting over.

Thanks in advance! :)

Light/cold sorc is an effective build that doesn't require gear or crafting, and can easily do dest with just honorifics and TU.
After that, just get your first charms (with sorc you can even cheese ubers with chronofield and since you're already building for a single element, you'll have no problems vs Astrogha/Brachyceran, Dbaal, etc.), some gear (maybe sets, some SU) and start working on a twinked farming char. Then with the farming char, just farm the gear needed for a uber killer and do the hard stuff/gear checks (like, Blaz, Void, Startled, Uldy,Ureh, etc or just a build that does ubers super quick for trophy).
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do eternal ghosts drop enchanting crystals? I'm summoning them one at a time with dark summoning in my current void level (small docks) and spamming phalanx, which kills them pretty fast but it's been about 2 hours and I still haven't seen one drop.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Yes, they do. Might take a few more hours to find one. Be sure you're on Destruction difficulty.
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cool, thank you! I guess I should've asked this the first time, but does MF% affect the drop rate, or should I just go all in on damage?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
MF doesn't affect Enchanting Crystals. You should go for rainbow damage. Very rarely Eternal Ghosts have full immunity for a period of time.
Spankadank
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do people get to lvl 121+? I keep seeing "abuse ancients quest" but what does that actually mean?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
I bet they're trying to reach level 120 before completing Ancients quest on Terror and/or Destruction so the quest (where experience is given as a percentage, not as flat amount) would boost their exp after 120 level dramatically.
Spankadank
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Are there any other ways?
suchbalance
Team Member
1759 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Read the patch notes in the Ladder Reset topic - first item on the list.

The ancients give 0 xp on realm btw. Otherwise you could level to 120 in normal duncraig with XP elixirs and then grab a quick lvl 123 with all the ancients. Currently this requires a large scale cow genocide.
Spankadank
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
suchbalance wrote:Read the patch notes in the Ladder Reset topic - first item on the list.

The ancients give 0 xp on realm btw. Otherwise you could level to 120 in normal duncraig with XP elixirs and then grab a quick lvl 123 with all the ancients. Currently this requires a large scale cow genocide.

I've only been playing MXL for about a month or so and I haven't been able to get a char past 120. My question should have been "Is there some way other than just grinding through mobs of monsters or can it only be achieved under certain circumstances (this "abusing ancients quest" topic I kept finding)?" I guess your cow genocide remark answers that... grinding it is...