Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Goliath
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
After looking forward to what I had hoped to see in a game of this type, i.e. a multilevel dungeon that becomes increasingly difficult with each new level; I entered the Dimensional Labyrinth as a level 130 Barbarian in Bear Stance with decent gear. Overcame a few trash mobs at the entrance, took 5 steps to the left and was blasted to death by 3 floating mobs in two blasts. To my horror I discovered that if you die, you cannot re-enter without finding another depleted rift stone. I do understand making a game be challenging and a real experience. So my questions are, to get to the final level (15), must you complete each and every level without dying? and must all 14 levels be completed in one game?
Nomad
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am attempting to build a Strength Bow Druid but was unsure of some mechanics. As far as procs go, does "On striking" mods proc with Druid skills (Laughing/Nova Shot)? Also, does life/mana leech and life on striking work for these abilities as well?

Also, any additional advice on endgame would be appreciated as I am not experienced with Druid as well as bows in general.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nomad wrote:I am attempting to build a Strength Bow Druid but was unsure of some mechanics. As far as procs go, does "On striking" mods proc with Druid skills (Laughing/Nova Shot)? Also, does life/mana leech and life on striking work for these abilities as well?

Also, any additional advice on endgame would be appreciated as I am not experienced with Druid as well as bows in general.

"On striking" procs, leech and life/mana on striking all work with skills that deal weapon damage so all of these will work with skills in the bow tree.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Elemental druid question: Is hunting banshee meant to do low damage, or am I specced wrong? And should I just supplement elementals with poison avagar?
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Sicne new patch was for making sets great again, I will still suggest change to fix druid treewarde fortress proc from on melle to on attack/kill, thornstrike is projectile skill and its almost 90% time in use, so having 10% to spawn fortress after kill would be much more efficient.
jeroentju
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hi i had a question in the new patch is it possible to make something indestructebel and how?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
ixvid_ wrote:Sicne new patch was for making sets great again, I will still suggest change to fix druid treewarde fortress proc from on melle to on attack/kill, thornstrike is projectile skill and its almost 90% time in use, so having 10% to spawn fortress after kill would be much more efficient.

'On attack' is 'on melee', what you really want is low chance 'on striking' or higher chance 'on kill'.

But don't forget there is more than one damage skill you can use as treewarden.
Aegipan (Xis)
is a really fun build, Wildfire will not proc 'on kill' and then there is a hundred O-skills you could use as well.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
jeroentju wrote:Hi i had a question in the new patch is it possible to make something indestructebel and how?

Jewels.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
jeroentju wrote:Hi i had a question in the new patch is it possible to make something indestructebel and how?

Finding/Crafting a Jewel with the Indestructible property on it.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Does the new Edyrem set have a specific drop location?
Also, do reanimates of summons that normally have hard volume limits obey said limits? As in, would an 11th reanimated Edyrem replace the 1st reanimated one?