Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
are the blade spirits still getting boosted by 15% per point invested into passives or is it just a display issue ? i got 20 points into passives but the life and damage of the blade spirits did not move an inch
browncoats
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Feedback: It seems that the Yaerius' Grey Omen set was made when Demiurhe still gave you str therefore it had the insanely high Str requirements on every piece. Since Demiurge no longer gives str it's not really feasable for any Neitraldin build to have that much str. Is there any talks amongst the devs to lower the requirements on the items?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I feel like shrine vessels could be heavily improved. What about a single vessel for all the shrines with shrine points for each of them (similar to how stockers used to work in eastern sun, if anyone played that mod). Cube to select output (cycle through all shrine types) and cube with a key to extract a shrine.

Besides the vast space that all shrine vessels occupy, this would also solve the problem that you always need 1 point left in a shrine vessel for it to remain a shrine vessel, which feels really bad since you can't access the last shrine without breaking the vessel.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Can terrain in halls of valor be improved? It's absolutely atrocious right now. I get stuck everywhere. I can't be the only one.
ColdChillington
Fallen
1 | 0
Bug Report: I was playing my xbow necro today and im using Retribution runeword with the pagan rites proc, i got swarmed and died right when the proc went off and was instantly revived but the game still registered i was dead. I had to completely leave the game and come back in in order for me to be able to attack mobs or for them to attack me.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I think the cycles should be less weighted towards small cycles and drop rate should be increased overall. I farmed less for signet cap than to get 2 grand cycles. 2 days for signet cap and 2 days for 2 grand cycles that didn't even have the attributes I wanted. How's that 'build the charm you want'?. It takes forever.

Maybe make lucion drop a guaranteed grand cycle? I would be ok with that since he takes a long time to kill and would be an incentive to actually kill him. Right now, there's absolutely no reason to kill him unless you farm his trophy since he drops only 2 cycles and you could do like 2 entire runs within the time it takes to kill him.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just picked t2 ancient armor out of curioisty and there is a really weird Durability (83/9) on item, seems bit off..
HUSARZ
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ITEM
Athulua's Wrath
Athulua's Wrath
Stag Bow (Sacred)

(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 557
Item Level: 120
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(52.0% of Dexterity)
3% Chance to cast level 63 Sun Strike on Striking
1% Chance to cast level 6 Life Spark on Striking
Adds 400-950 Fire Damage
Adds 400-950 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-950 Cold Damage
-33% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists -33%
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
error when i used ecstatic frenzy .
defence still = 0 for old patch this perk worked good
Zizzuz
Invader
8 | 1
I found out that If you double click fast ur Orb of Annihilation. Second cast is free. I got 13k mana and cast it twice every time. Sometimes it casts it 3 times.Image
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge