Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Documentation - Version log - Median XL: Ultimative (v1->v5) wrote:Leech penalties halved for terror/destruction

Btw that penalties are not a big problem because of very high phys damage values in MXL.
Ever_A_Noob
Pit Knight
110 | 1
What's the GR drop rate in Fautz / Toraja? I saw an old thread where Marco quotes 0.0009% - is that still correct? So, I'd need to kill roughly 72,000 bots to get a Q'or? (Based on the 3:2:1 drop rate) Maybe I just need a better Fautz farmer :facepalm:
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Don't do math on arpgs:s, you just get depressed. Try some different chars for runs for a while.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Ever_A_Noob wrote:What's the GR drop rate in Fautz / Toraja? I saw an old thread where Marco quotes 0.0009% - is that still correct? So, I'd need to kill roughly 72,000 bots to get a Q'or? (Based on the 3:2:1 drop rate) Maybe I just need a better Fautz farmer :facepalm:

it's usually 1 whole clear of Fauz to get 1 GR.

for Toraja, i don't really remember, but it's much more (since it's a much smaller area = less monsters), like 7+ clears for 1 GR.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Port80
Cultist
24 | 1
Can somebody tell me how does jewls affect runeword item with their required lvls ? If I have 5 jewls with required lvl 10 for example what would happend with item's required lvl in the end ?
Thx
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
The item's rlvl gets set to the jewel's rlvl if it is higher. So if you have a rlvl 60 item and insert a rlvl 20 jewel, no change is made. If you have a rlvl 10 item and insert a rlvl 20 jewel, the item's rlvl becomes 20. Be wary of mystic orbs, because those are counted after the rlvl is applied. So an item with rlvl of 100 and has 10 mystic orbs in it to make its required level become 120, adding a jewel of rlvl 110 will set the rlvl of the item to 110, then the mystic orbs get added on, and the actual required level becomes 130.
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Can someone tell me or give guide on how to play as malice necro? I'm a bit confussed about the skill and item
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hiehvorak wrote:Can someone tell me or give guide on how to play as malice necro? I'm a bit confussed about the skill and item

• Boneyard is a very nice AoE ability, that is sadly prone to reaching the damage cap (and even rolling over) in the late game.
  • Funeral Pyre is your main beef. It deals fantastic damage in the late game, but it's a bit weak early on.
  • Rotting Flesh has unfortunately low dps (high duration, don't let the high damage deceive you), on top of the fact that you have to use something like Shadows to use the ability. When you do kill a minion, the aoe triggers around you, rather than the minion (similar to soul shatter).
  • Nightwalker is a very strong passive. Since it gives skill FCR, it more or less automatically grants you the fastest possible cast speed, on top of it's other amazing bonuses, as well as an incentive to encourage you to use totems alongside with the tree.
  • Pestilence can be worth the 15 point investment to remove the timer for farming later game. It's a poison hurricane pretty much, dealing a fair amount of dps (close to devouring cloud).

For your skill build, definitely max shadows, jiin (free elemental pierce) and embalbing, 1 point bend the shadows,graveyard and void archon(optional) and all totems. Put the remainder in Nightwalker.

Totems are infamously strong across all stages, even with one point. With that in mind, you can choose to focus only on Funeral Pyre, and grab a spell oskill to pair up with it. I recommend either Avalanche (found on staves, re-roll a rare necro staff or craft it), or Devouring Cloud (found on gloves (rare or crafted) and amulets (rare only)). Or both, even.
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Segolia wrote:[*]Nightwalker is a very strong passive. Since it gives skill FCR, it more or less automatically grants you the fastest possible cast speed, on top of it's other amazing bonuses, as well as an incentive to encourage you to use totems alongside with the tree.

And I have always thought that skill FCR doesn't exist (automatically equal item FCR) :roll: Am I wrong?
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Skill FCR ignores the diminishing returns effect for needing more item FCR. The speed calculator has a tab where you can input skill speeds to see how much item fcr you need to reach breakpoints. Nightwalker gives so much quite quickly that you don't need any extra fcr generally, besides from the usual charms you get of course.