What build will you start with?

Discuss Median XL!

What build will you start with?

I'll keep it the same as it always was, and play a standard build
53%
I'll transition into an oskill build later on.
19%
I'll try out all of the changed oskills asap
5%
I'll use a new build using the revised oskills
12%
I won't play this season
11%

Total votes: 180

Swiphty
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:ironically summon necro uses way more skills than most builds

Is there any updated summon necro build that i can refer to ?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Swiphty wrote:
aerial wrote:ironically summon necro uses way more skills than most builds

Is there any updated summon necro build that i can refer to ?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=35855
Enigma
Heretic
411 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tantrum sin is getting a run. I'll start Maelstrom seeing as it seems like the best leveling sin and transition later.

If it fails, i'll just find some other end game sin build.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Tantrum sin (:
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
boozek wrote:10% ppl not playing this season that is a lot?! Especially during corona stayathome

It may look like a lot, but these are just random numbers to see a certain trend and it is by no means a 100% realistic representation of the actual values. It could be that only 2% of the total playerbase won't play this season since we don' know anything about the other 97,5% of the people who didn't vote. So what I'm trying to say is: the statistic from the poll isn't relevant enough to matter due to the low amount of votes. We can only deduct certain trends, but shouldn't take the numbers as they are as the perfect representation of reality. Anyway, there is always some kind of dwindling in player numbers. You can only counteract that with new attractive content that lures in more players, which imo was accomplished with the changes to oskills. But that's just my personal opinion, so that might not matter at all. Anyway, I don't think 10% of a minority of the total playerbase is a lot to be honest.

I'm rather surprised though that most of the playerbase on the forum (I assume most of them are long-time players and know the game very well) do not care at all about trying out the new, revised skills. You'd assume they get bored from playing the same builds over and over. On the other hand they might just want something to farm and get gear first to reach high on the ladder and see then which oskill build dominated and use that one once they are done with the hunt for the ladder rank.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Guided chain sounds nice. With elemental bow base. On assassin or neutral pal probably. Going to level as holy summoner or nagisin
vilski
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm going to test an apocalypse paladin/barbarian build(leaning towards paladin for now). I hope that having crafted boots,gloves & scepter(blvl 60 ish) will be good enough dmg for clear. Paladin's holy tree can suplement my fire dmg needs, and there's euphoria for extra pierce early on(later will most likely switch to rupture for breakpoints). My concern is that early on I'm not sure about mana sustain, surviving lvl 20-40 gap(that t2 - t3 Magister staff gap is huge in terms of dmg), and well, boss killing with fire hydra - dunno about that. I have high expectations on paper, I'll see how it goes.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
119 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm thinking about Shunpodin. It must be fun but I'm not sure about dmg.
Pacho73
Imp
5 | 0
I'm new to XL and was thinking of doing a Bear Druid?? Anythoughts
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
some kind of barb. i have been wanting to make a throw barb work for quite some time. might try this now for my first time playing multiplayer :)
hype!