Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Stinky wrote:https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Are these up to date? I rolled a circlet, which rolled a pure lightning spell damage increase, but it doesn't appear that affix is there.

Can you post an image of the circlet

I rolled over it. It wasn't a generic spell damage roll since none of the other elements or magic modifiers were there.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:
BiuTze wrote:What exactly does uninterruptible attack do?
I have 90% but it seems like I still get stunlocked from things hitting me.
Thanks in advance! :D

I also want to know. I asked both Aerial and Marco. But Aerial didn't know all the details anymore since it seems it's been a while, and Marco didn't reply yet.

I believe this stat is completely useless in MXL, it's not enough to have this stat alone without the corresponding state. This stat is supposed to prevent your attack/cast animation from being interrupted before that animation is finished. It's a percentage based stat and it doesn't have a cap, so even though there is no limit, it is pointless to stack more than 100. Try to search for vanilla Concentration Aura if you want to learn more about it. There is a few more skils in vanilla d2 which has a similar effect, you might find some of them in MXL as well: Charge, WhirlWind and Concentrate.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know where you find "Book of Cain" to upgrade The Glorious Book of Median?

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Charms

Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does anyone know why set rings/ammys cannot be broken down into signets of learning?
Poxpox
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Questions for necromancers :

Are totems considered as minions ?
For exemple : Do the bonus +xx% to Summoned Minion Damage / + XX% to Summoned Minion Damage are applied to the totems ?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Poxpox wrote:Questions for necromancers :

Are totems considered as minions ?
For exemple : Do the bonus +xx% to Summoned Minion Damage / + XX% to Summoned Minion Damage are applied to the totems ?

no. the totem passives tell you uwhat benefits the totems
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1301 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
SwineFlu wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:

I also want to know. I asked both Aerial and Marco. But Aerial didn't know all the details anymore since it seems it's been a while, and Marco didn't reply yet.

I believe this stat is completely useless in MXL, it's not enough to have this stat alone without the corresponding state. This stat is supposed to prevent your attack/cast animation from being interrupted before that animation is finished. It's a percentage based stat and it doesn't have a cap, so even though there is no limit, it is pointless to stack more than 100. Try to search for vanilla Concentration Aura if you want to learn more about it. There is a few more skils in vanilla d2 which has a similar effect, you might find some of them in MXL as well: Charge, WhirlWind and Concentrate.

This stat extremely useful on Trap rat. At least until you have more than enough def/hp. Rat still have sickest AS/HR speed in mod.

Crosby4HyG wrote:Does anyone know why set rings/ammys cannot be broken down into signets of learning?

It working worst way it could: sets cannot be turned into shards, jewelry cannot be sigd -> set jewelry can't be sigd or disenchanted at all (just drop these Catalyst rings on ground and forget).
Edited by Scalewinged 4 years.
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0
How to make the game window larger? NOT MULTI RES

I just got a 4K 32" monitor and the game window is tiny. Please help. Thank you
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
johnnxiv wrote:How to make the game window larger? NOT MULTI RES

I just got a 4K 32" monitor and the game window is tiny. Please help. Thank you

Check this link for a fairly easy fullscreen glide setup. Don't forget Alt+Enter to enable full screen.

viewtopic.php?t=34312

If you're not into Glide, check out the Windowed Borderless Gaming program. Should be fairly simple to set up.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
SwineFlu wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:

This stat extremely useful on Trap rat. At least until you have more than enough def/hp. Rat still have sickest AS/HR speed in mod.

Crosby4HyG wrote:Does anyone know why set rings/ammys cannot be broken down into signets of learning?

It working worst way it could: sets cannot be turned into shards, jewelry cannot be sigd -> set jewelry can't be sigd or disenchanted at all (just drop these Catalyst rings on ground and forget).

I'm assuming that their goal was to incentivize people to make new characters by forcing the creation of sigs instead of shards from sets. I think there's other ways they could've done this however, people can make their own choices. As for the inability to break down set rings and ammys, that is definitely unfortunate. More of an annoyance than anything, I'm sure fixing it isn't as simple as it seems or else they would've already done it.