Please change Toraja !!!

Discuss Median XL!
MegaIzrod
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I was just wondering why there has been no change for the way toraja is cleared.
Can we just have another mechanic not so much frustrating and boring.At least make the Edyrem recieve bonuses from items like every other summons,or give them some aura that drop they immunity or something like this...
Because it is really frustrating farming this dungeon so painfully when your edyrem keep get instaoneshotted and the freaking amazons run allover the place its a mess!!!
FailPatrol
Skeleton
3 | 0
you need sanctuary set for ez clear
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Indeed. This quest is as booring as tedious. Who even gets a satisfying feeling doing this quest ?
nick1358
Bone Archer
79 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If you use the recently introduced edyrem set, the clear is a breeze.
It was designed to be tedious without, as the rewards in the GRs is a valuable one.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nick1358 wrote:If you use the recently introduced edyrem set, the clear is a breeze.
It was designed to be tedious without, as the rewards in the GRs is a valuable one.

Even so if i use the set. Its not a fun quest . Why not a Remake as suggested . Fauzt is at least a good grind. Enemies running towards you not from you.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2982 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Insert Madara "Your weakness disgusts me" meme.
nick1358
Bone Archer
79 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Berkabus1 wrote:
nick1358 wrote:If you use the recently introduced edyrem set, the clear is a breeze.

Even so if i use the set. Its not a fun quest . Why not a Remake as suggested . Fauzt is at least a good grind. Enemies running towards you not from you.

If you simply add an aura to edyrems to remove immunity, the uber becomes trivialized as you will literally clear it with out eyes closed.
The idea is that it's supposed to be a challenge. You don't have to like the design. You can go there, get the charm and never look back. If you need GR from there, you can buy it. If you're too cheap to buy it, you'll have to go through the process of farming the area - either way, your choice.

I find Laz tedious and shitty, doesn't mean i want a redesign of the entire uber. I simply buy the charm, to not have to go through the cancer which is the bossfight.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nick1358 wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:

If you simply add an aura to edyrems to remove immunity, the uber becomes trivialized as you will literally clear it with out eyes closed.
The idea is that it's supposed to be a challenge. You don't have to like the design. You can go there, get the charm and never look back. If you need GR from there, you can buy it. If you're too cheap to buy it, you'll have to go through the process of farming the area - either way, your choice.

I find Laz tedious and shitty, doesn't mean i want a redesign of the entire uber. I simply buy the charm, to not have to go through the cancer which is the bossfight.

Well Not as easy buying the charms on single player .
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If we remove everything that is frustrating and hard about the mod, we could also just play something else. There are enough games with easier gratification available.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1454 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Doing it once for the charm is not a big deal. Farming for runes, well, thats something else :D