What is going to be your first 1.7 character?

Discuss Median XL!

What is going to be your first 1.7 character?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:50 pm

Amazon
7%
Assassin
9%
Barbarian
10%
Druid
45%
Necromancer
6%
Paladin
11%
Sorceress
13%

Total votes: 263

DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Bow season! Bow dudu and bow necro.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'll probably try all the druid trees and maybe a few barb builds now that the stance thing is changed.

I usually end up playing on my own after the first rush on MP is over so I may as well go SP this time. I wish there was a way to get people playing in parties - the old Baal minion runs at least made it easy to do that.

What happens now is, if you join a game called "A1 start"... they're in Act 4. Not sure if anything can be done about that but atm MP seems tro be just for groups of rl friends. Maybe if there were guilds?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
When I look at specific act games in order to progress, I always end up checking the level of characters in game. In other word, a game called ''A1 start'' featuring level 35 characters and a duration of 3 hours is not in A1 anymore.

I did end up meeting nice people, making runs of ubers and helping each other, but it never last for very long. Many players stop a bit before mid-season and just don't come back to it. I must add that a lot of newbies can be found using these games. Not a bad thing in itself, but on launch you want to progress and not spending time explaining everything for the 402th time.
Mordwolf
Vampiress
39 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I will probably start with my usual season starter easy to gear and fairly easy for charms through 115 shuriken flurry sin. Also there probably will be a barrage of druids and barbs so I will play something not alot play.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I discovered MXL at the beginning of Season 24, and went with Barb and have been only using him exclusively since then. Followed the TLDR 2H Barb guide, then switched to War Cry once I was about lvl 130 and haven't looked back, and also stuck with non-ladder through Season 25.

I haven't yet completed 100% of the content, but with all the exciting changes, I'm going to jump on the Ladder bandwagon and try following the SSF Bowzon guide - another class I've never played before in vanilla D2
CanadianSnowJob
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:should be an option for none :hammer:

Skipping this patch?

On topic though i really like Poison Barb start but, i dont think i want to do it a 3rd ladder in a row so im thinking about doing Melee based Barb to start this time around. That or give Driud a spin for the first time since its got a lot of new stuff going on.