Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mantecol wrote:
Effective wrote:
notalma wrote:is there a way to downgrade rune? like from Cham to Jah?

Not anymore..... It sucks.

"not anymore, it sucks" is a phrase that I say or read everytime sigma has a new update where it changes or takes away something, like, almost always.

Honestly, I don't like the direction it's going. A lot of the stuff they're doing like death timer, lockouts, no down grade runes etc makes it kind meh. Don't get me wrong, it's still fun, much more so than vanilla but I'll probably bounce out at D2R. Every season I only play 2-3 weeks then get bored, lol.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I have a question about the Riftwalker. What does this one look like
Rift Storm? Are these the lightning bolts that shoot in all directions or the wheels on the ground? I am asking because there is an additional prize. Any suggestions on how to do this are welcome.
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:I have a question about the Riftwalker. What does this one look like
Rift Storm? Are these the lightning bolts that shoot in all directions or the wheels on the ground? I am asking because there is an additional prize. Any suggestions on how to do this are welcome.

Rift Storm is the ground lightning circle ability
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Immortal2563 wrote:I have a question about the Riftwalker. What does this one look like

Rift storm is the attack that shoots delayed bolts from the sky.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
What are we supposed to evade? the circle on the ground, the bolt or both?
I tried teleporting away from the circle to avoid getting hit by the Bolt without walking over the ligtning circle, and still not getting the bonus.
And if its avoiding both entirely, then i guess is a little luck based. Because sometimes he just fills almost the entire room with it.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Won an auction but keeps saying cant transfer char and to delete one..... I only have 4 on my account.. Guessing I have to wait for the user to get online and trade4 me... or hope they do.

omgwtfpewpew
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where do you guys farm for low lvl rune?
Saniok
Destroyer
7 | 1
"Unsummon" skill does work? how can barbarian unsummon his wolfs? tried right-clicking that skill on wolves and on pet portraits, it does not work
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Jo_Jo wrote:What are we supposed to evade? the circle on the ground, the bolt or both?
I tried teleporting away from the circle to avoid getting hit by the Bolt without walking over the ligtning circle, and still not getting the bonus.
And if its avoiding both entirely, then i guess is a little luck based. Because sometimes he just fills almost the entire room with it.

I don't know either. Those on the ground are left with so much time that it is hard to stand somewhere in order to enter them. And he doesn't get the bonus either, so I don't know anymore. Wiki is also silent.
SergioGansalezz
Invader
8 | 0
Where Radament? I can't find him in the sewers..