[Poll] Area / Enemy that cause you problems.

Discuss Median XL!

Which act give you the most problems? [Pick 2]

Act 1
9%
Act 2
11%
Act 3
11%
Act 4
5%
Act 5
3%
Elite / Champions
11%
Bosses
11%
Enemy Density
1%
Lack of gears
30%
Others (State in post)
7%

Total votes: 88

imngocson
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
POISON
The Lightwells in Library of Fates. The maggots in the Maggot Dept (Xazax quest). How the hell my HP orbs turn to 1 after 0,001 second and die immediately after the mobs touch, with max poison resist and 100% Poison Length Reduction?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1496 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i just first time reached library of fate yesterday night

not that hard to be honest, usually you need to fight enemy far from the lightwell
i believe there are sound effect for them
if all failed, the punisher balls is pretty slow

havent fight xazax so can say anything

although i havent check how hard poison hits nowadays since normal health potion no longer cure poison
Diconius
Invader
8 | 1
My only vote is for A4. It seems SO out of wack. Even with capped res you can zoom through A1-3 and A5 norm/nm/hell with no problem. For some reason I've randomly just dropped dead on most my toons at least a few times in A4. The embers/fire aura they have is wayyy overtuned. it seems to even stagger lock me if there are more than 2-3 at a time which is oooof. Those embers are more deadly than the mobs in 115-120 dungeon/rifts
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
-Poison type Enemies (the HP poison cleanse removal is rough)
-Black skelys (Nilathak's Halls): Shoot near-invisible projectiles that deal so much dmg. Not to mention they always come in pack of 4-6 (Can't believe they removed Lightning Shaman just to add in another bullshit)
-Elite Embers: Idk which deal so much dmg, the Fire aura or their punches? Because they run at the speed of Usain Bolt and get my ass in 0.5s. When coming in 2, ya know ya just have to take another road. Fireblood seem pale in comparision to these
-INQUISITOR OF THE TRIUNE (New poison rat boss): Can't help but feel he should be a 120 boss/Morderate~Hard boss. I mean he's not exactly Kabraxis or Baal level tier, but he definitely gave me harder time compare with Quov Tsin and Athulua.
ziigii
Vampiress
36 | 6
Elites have been made quite tough this patch. Some shoot off the screen and this makes them super annoying and boring to play against. Even with a ranged class I needed to go in for a couple of shots back away and heal with a potion. Repeating that 2-3 times per pack. It was unfun and uninteractive.
Diconius
Invader
8 | 1
duysir0 wrote:-INQUISITOR OF THE TRIUNE (New poison rat boss): Can't help but feel he should be a 120 boss/Morderate~Hard boss. I mean he's not exactly Kabraxis or Baal level tier, but he definitely gave me harder time compare with Quov Tsin and Athulua.

Yaaaasss. He's very terribly telegraphed. He just walks around uselessly then shits out like 20 novas with no warning. I've found the most reliable strat is just run up, smack a few times, then run in circles until I see him use the novas so I know it's safe for a few seconds. DEFINITELY needs some telegraph/cast animation on that one.
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Diconius wrote:
duysir0 wrote:-INQUISITOR OF THE TRIUNE (New poison rat boss): Can't help but feel he should be a 120 boss/Morderate~Hard boss. I mean he's not exactly Kabraxis or Baal level tier, but he definitely gave me harder time compare with Quov Tsin and Athulua.

Yaaaasss. He's very terribly telegraphed. He just walks around uselessly then shits out like 20 novas with no warning. I've found the most reliable strat is just run up, smack a few times, then run in circles until I see him use the novas so I know it's safe for a few seconds. DEFINITELY needs some telegraph/cast animation on that one.

I think he becomes immune when he's about to cast the novas. Pretty easy telegraph.
Diconius
Invader
8 | 1
Marrt wrote:
Diconius wrote:

I think he becomes immune when he's about to cast the novas. Pretty easy telegraph.

I was watching for that as well, but as with all things Diablo 2... It never matches up exactly. Sometimes he will randomly stop taking damage and the buff won't appear for 2-3 seconds, other times he will have the buff but he'll continue to take damage. It's absolutely schrodinger's invulnerability.