Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Nevermore wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Nevermore wrote:Why there isn`t ilvl on items in game ? I mean i don`t know which item is SU or SSU. I like to collect SSU`s but all the time I have to check website and check it. I don`t crying but just asking is this possible to add this option or it is " too hard " to implement. Thanks.

There is, you can turn it on in the options, but ilvl is always equal to the enemys lvl that drop it, so that will not help you.

Yes I know about it. I just wanted to see each item`s item level like in docs ( 105, 120, 130 ). Okay maybe in future they will add some option

if you're playing on TSW, you can use /item {name} in chat to see it

or check in Discord #bot-commands channel with !item {name}
Newbking
Cow Ninja
1212 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can anyone tell me what the unveiling eye requires? it says "hidden crafts"... what does that mean?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Newbking wrote:Can anyone tell me what the unveiling eye requires? it says "hidden crafts"... what does that mean?

It counts how many crafted items you're wearing, if they were rolled with a hidden shrine. They can have any blessing, doesn't matter which.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Newbking wrote:Can anyone tell me what the unveiling eye requires? it says "hidden crafts"... what does that mean?

It's referring to the number of gear pieces you're wearing that are crafted with Hidden shrines.
domen89
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello all!! How many skill points can you have? 160 or more? I will be grateful for your response:)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1227 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
domen89 wrote:Hello all!! How many skill points can you have? 160 or more? I will be grateful for your response:)

163 at lv 150.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Did the kingdom of shadow get way more zombies? It seems like I'm getting stuck and killed on the bridge a lot more than before.
Ainz-Sama
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does anyone know if the game will continue to be translated into Spanish? ... They haven't updated it for a long time :cry:
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Opgedronken wrote:Did the kingdom of shadow get way more zombies? It seems like I'm getting stuck and killed on the bridge a lot more than before.

Density is variable on map roll to my knowledge. Try again or reset the seed if you are solo.

My tech for juking then on the bridge is to stick to a side of the hall. Leave just enough room from the wall to juke a zombie or two by hugging that wall. This way, waves of zombies migrate towards that wall as you advance. Then you can Sprint towards the opposite wall in an arc forward and pass crowds reliably. Repeat from that wall.

If you have an impassible mass, dance around as long as possible to ball them up. Teleport to the other side of the mass and sprint hard. Should lose 'em.
fur2021
Fallen
1 | 1
HOW TO KILL the Spirit of Giyua?I CANt Break the invincible