Σ 2.6 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
16 | 0
Hello, R.I.P. mode works for reanimates in Scoslgen, but doesn't work with necromance summons when they kill. Can we get a fix for this?

Vilify — Today at 4:47 PM
just add vanilla d2 redemption aura to rip mod
but make it heal 0/0 life/mana

For example like this, becouse it's annoying and unfair.. all other specs can use r.i.p, but summoners not.
Vilify
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If you have rip mod, little poison scos guys stay dead
UNLESS a minion kills them

To fix this I suggest
just add vanilla d2 redemption aura to rip mod
but make it heal 0/0 life/mana
Sfp4
Pit Knight
105 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fine with the game right now, no complaints.

Something I would like to see added in the future is the ability to reroll a set item to a different piece within the same set.
I very much enjoy playing self found most of the time and this would go a long way.

Considering K3K is considered to be the benchmark set area, maybe something similar to the new infernal machine amulet craft can be done?
Cube an oil that drops from the necromancers, 100k gold and like an arcane crystal?
Jammy
Mangler
487 | 131
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Sfp4 wrote:Something I would like to see added in the future is the ability to reroll a set item to a different piece within the same set.

Not sure how possible it would be, but I like this idea.
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Jammy wrote:
Sfp4 wrote:Something I would like to see added in the future is the ability to reroll a set item to a different piece within the same set.

Just like in Grim Dawn ?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
114 | 6
nemmate wrote:
Jammy wrote:

Just like in Grim Dawn ?

It's in D3.
Bundy
Fallen
1 | 0
The cap on primal bond is lower than advertised (600% instead of 800%).
I have 240% minion resists, so it should be at 720%.
240% * 3 = 720%
I added a few minion resist orbs while watching the dmg on the skill and nothing happened.

bongoking
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
2.6 Blood of creation for paladin
It is supposed to give +100 % spelldmg for Unholy spec ( works) ,
But it dispels/ends your Superbeast after 20 seconds ( BUG), as this should only happen for holy spec, but not for unholy.
Upon closer inspection, it seems like you get both benefits + superbeast and + 100 % spell dmg, as it casts superbeast when you divine apparition even on unholy spec.
Eclair
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In over 200 battles vs Valthek, there have been dozens of game crashes that usually occur when I am about to kill him.
I don't know what exactly caused it. I tried changing various game settings and rendering methods, but still couldn't solve it.
Please check if there are any bugs here.
metasequoia
Cog
213 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Eclair wrote:In over 200 battles vs Valthek, there have been dozens of game crashes that usually occur when I am about to kill him.
I don't know what exactly caused it. I tried changing various game settings and rendering methods, but still couldn't solve it.
Please check if there are any bugs here.

just 1 full trophy run, but i second that experience. was able to re-enter game mostly so rage-factor is low. do other people have this aswell? (my runs were in 2.5 still)