Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aguni wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Not sure if bug. 50 points invested doesn't unlock Arcane Fury. Adding a 4th point in Antimass did the trick bringing it to 51. Is Superposition not considered an Arcane tree skill?

Can also corroborate this bug.
lundinbridge
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Looks like a visual bug with the Invisible UMO, its rapidly changing values for attack speed for 0-256% took below screenshot, haven't applied it to anything to see if attack speed actually applies but its on the umo. Image

added it to an item looks like the attack speed did not apply. so most likely just a visual bug on the umo.Image
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Curare needs a very generous dmg buff, at level 120 I can't out-dps akarat healing with poison jav. With a 110 hammerzon or a elementalist barb I kill the bitch with a few hits no effort.

There is no incentive to go 2-handed with hammerzon because there is no gg 2h hammer that can replace a gg 1h scepter/mace and a gg shield. Not even a single good runeword for 2h hammer exist.
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
Birimbau wrote:Curare needs a very generous dmg buff, at level 120 I can't out-dps akarat healing with poison jav. With a 110 hammerzon or a elementalist barb I kill the bitch with a few hits no effort.

All poison characters struggle with Akarat, why do you think javazon has to be buffed specifically? Also "at level 120" doesn't say anything about your damage output, be more specific.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
BearBearderBarb wrote:
Birimbau wrote:Curare needs a very generous dmg buff, at level 120 I can't out-dps akarat healing with poison jav. With a 110 hammerzon or a elementalist barb I kill the bitch with a few hits no effort.

All poison characters struggle with Akarat, why do you think javazon has to be buffed specifically? Also "at level 120" doesn't say anything about your damage output, be more specific.

DMG is too low to kill her, her outheals the dmg with poison even being at lvl 120. Elementalist barb wrecks her at 110 with just tiered gear with primordial strike.

No rocket science it's just the dgm output with curare that is crap.
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
Birimbau wrote:DMG is too low to kill her, her outheals the dmg with poison even being at lvl 120. Elementalist barb wrecks her at 110 with just tiered gear with primordial strike.

You didn't answer the question.
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1300 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Birimbau wrote:DMG is too low to kill her, her outheals the dmg with poison even being at lvl 120. Elementalist barb wrecks her at 110 with just tiered gear with primordial strike.

You comparing 2 totally different skills and builds with different mechanics. Curare not supposed to kill bosses but instead it's mostly for farming.
Primordial strike is a single target from beginning so it deal a massive ammount of hits with WDM. It's like compare normal attack vs multihit. No reason. I can tell same about "batstrike of assassin with WotS not killing Akarat even tho it's 200% WDM" Poison is always a suport element rather than main (except very few builds)
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
BearBearderBarb wrote:

Poison sucks at killing bosses. Plain and simple. I take like 5 times as long to kill any boss with poison jav tcompared with hammerzon or elementalist barb. using comparable gear.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
BearBearderBarb wrote:

Poison sucks at killing bosses. Plain and simple. I take like 5 times as long to kill any boss with poison jav compared with hammerzon or elementalist barb. using comparable gear. When you are full sacred and can't kill akarat at lvl 120 tells you something.
Maertsy
Rust Claw
88 | 8
Then keep it plain and simple as you said. Let's not deduce that Curare, the highest poison source in the game, needs a buff.