Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
sappersummoner
Lava Lord
94 | 2
does anyone know when using oil of renewal to make base armors, helms, ect... does the base item have a chance to spawn eth?

I think the game has enough RNG to make us all insane enough as it is. Don't you ; d

(the answer to your question is no, you have to find them in the game, and trade with other players/make them aware of the items you need, so they don't disgard them)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:Do discharge and petrify stack or you can have only one debuff active at a time?

Debuffs stack, curses do not. Discharge is not a curse so you're good.

BoneZone wrote:does anyone know when using oil of renewal to make base armors, helms, ect... does the base item have a chance to spawn eth?

No.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BoneZone wrote:does anyone know when using oil of renewal to make base armors, helms, ect... does the base item have a chance to spawn eth?

Eth items are only from drops. The only exception is the effigy that turns an item eth.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
who tell me about rate of those affix, i try with great oil 1000+ times but only get "200 life regen" :facepalm: many thanks!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nheleo wrote:Image
who tell me about rate of those affix, i try with great oil 1000+ times but only get "200 life regen" :facepalm: many thanks!

Don't dupe the amulet.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
725 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Has anyone found a decent/fun use for the Druid Blood of Creation Relic? Human form melee build?
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what is the tankiest char in the game? i specifically talking about ureh Uber lvl, i remember a few years ago i had a barb that could stand there without dieing because of high regen
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1301 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nikulo wrote:what is the tankiest char in the game? i specifically talking about ureh Uber lvl, i remember a few years ago i had a barb that could stand there without dieing because of high regen

Runemastered barb, fullvit UHM.... Actually my best experience was with meleenec. He have 2 independed warps - BtS and angel of ded. And high defence ofc. Talking of Ureh
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ureh is not even a challenge anymore. Necromancer has huge defence and poison reduction, barb has huge poison res if you can manage to get Titan's Blockade.
Ruubel
Daystar
672 | 13
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikulo wrote:what is the tankiest char in the game? i specifically talking about ureh Uber lvl, i remember a few years ago i had a barb that could stand there without dieing because of high regen

Ureh run at these days:

viewtopic.php?p=558956#p558956