Memelistas
2982 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Servers are terrible this season - desync, lag, cannot create games, you name it.

Enhanced runes - downgrade and containers, when ?

The short term buffs that work x amount of seconds (10, 20, 30, insert random number here) - why it is not perma buffs ? what is it contributing to gameplay when you have to break your run and cast something every 20 seconds ?

Cow king legs - make into a single item that perma stays in your inventory like belial/azmodan keys (idea comes from Mahitovec stream, so please consider supporting).

NM act bosses - buff shard drop number, now they can drop less than normal act bosses. 2+ shards would be a start into right direction.

Angelic item place - make it bigger (what she said he he he).
Vincendra
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
New Patch, same Plea: Pls buff Atlacamani Runeword Innate Damage, it was forgotten in the last round of Innate WD base buffs.
mambae
Fallen
1 | 0
Encountered a bug where I applied a second UMO marksmen's eye to my rainbow maiden - which already had one UMO marksmen's eye pre-applied to it.

outcome was that it consumed the marksmen's eye and did not apply the benefits to the helm.
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mambae wrote:Encountered a bug where I applied a second UMO marksmen's eye to my rainbow maiden - which already had one UMO marksmen's eye pre-applied to it.

outcome was that it consumed the marksmen's eye and did not apply the benefits to the helm.

This doesn't really make sense. Show a picture of the item. There are some visual bugs with flat physical damage. You should better judge based on the added %attack rating and %dexterity. Most importantly you should check that required level was added. This can only be confirmed if you add a picture of the item (preferably without sockets).
paolo12
Cog
212 | 18
I was skeptical at first, but changes made to lightning sorceress over several patches really made her extermily nice character to play.
imngocson
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
Go to a Uber boss, finish him and I have to exit game because can't open a portal to go home or go back through the entrance. This "bug" or "feature" I saw seasons ago.
For example: Spirit World, Uber Butcher, Uber Death Projector.
lonelycoconut
Cultist
24 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Angelics feedback:

1. Please make the Heroic Library of Fate much bigger. I'd find it more fun to go through a bigger map and do a longer run, this one goes very quick.

2. Inventory and stash space fill up very very quickly with angelic items both during a single run and holding onto a couple bases to combine 3 into a new roll. Maybe add drops similar to Heavenly Stones that are "Angelic (gear slot) stones" which could take up 1 inv slot each, stack in a container, and you could then cube them whenever you want to create the angelic item

3. In addition to adding prefixes/suffixes to Angelics, I'd like the option to exchange 1 stat for a new one, once per item, even if it already has 3 prefixes and suffixes. Even a completely randomized new stat like a corruption to replace one would still be nice. It feels a bit disappointing that getting 6 full stats makes the soulforge useless.

4. Please allow us to roll BOTH a prefix and a suffix from the same gem stat type group, such as fire spell damage and pierce, or even Life and fire pierce.
Sandwhiches
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
has anyone done the bremmtown trophy yet? I have killed the dragon in under 30 secs and the 2 icons show up beside the buffs in the bottom left, but the trophy will not cube into my upgraded dragon claw.. i even tried picking up the new claw and upgrading it first, then cubing with trophy but still didnt work. am i missing some part of doing this trophy?
AGsniper
Bone Archer
79 | 3
It might be time to bring some fresh minds to the development team.