Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
What is the drop rate for Enchanting Crystals from the eternal ghosts in the void?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goodkidscc wrote:What is the drop rate for Enchanting Crystals from the eternal ghosts in the void?

~1 per 400 Eternals iirc.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:What is the drop rate for Enchanting Crystals from the eternal ghosts in the void?

~1 per 400 Eternals iirc.

Ouch....

What was your farming method? Char/build/strategy?

I'm currently using a traprat that does alot of rainbow damage, about 13k-31k per quill, and mythal to break immunities. It just feels like it is a bit slow going.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goodkidscc wrote:I'm currently using a traprat that does alot of rainbow damage, about 13k-31k per quill, and mythal to break immunities. It just feels like it is a bit slow going.

Tried trap rat there before and it was attrocious.

Bowzon with as much tri-ele and 100 pierce as you can (tri-ele + phys damage from bow + magic damage from barrage). Phalanx/barrage spam.

Xbow nec with bane/voodoo shot was the fastest in my experience. Ghosts never had phys resist and Taha nec xbow is a massive amount of phys damage, then just get crushing blow and AR jewels if you can.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:I'm currently using a traprat that does alot of rainbow damage, about 13k-31k per quill, and mythal to break immunities. It just feels like it is a bit slow going.

Tried trap rat there before and it was attrocious.

Bowzon with as much tri-ele and 100 pierce as you can (tri-ele + phys damage from bow + magic damage from barrage). Phalanx/barrage spam.

Xbow nec with bane/voodoo shot was the fastest in my experience. Ghosts never had phys resist and Taha nec xbow is a massive amount of phys damage, then just get crushing blow and AR jewels if you can.

I thought about the Xbow necro. Do summons not get melted by the ghosts?
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Will the rare's oSkill's we saw added in the Chaos season, be removed and back to normal in M2K17?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Zennith wrote:Will the rare's oSkill's we saw added in the Chaos season, be removed and back to normal in M2K17?

some will stay, some will be removed.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why is a poison sorc superior when it comes to farming? only tried lightning so far
is it on death procs mb? or why is it supposed to be a better farmer than lightning?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
robinro wrote:why is a poison sorc superior when it comes to farming? only tried lightning so far
is it on death procs mb? or why is it supposed to be a better farmer than lightning?

Strong as fuck, nice spells, nice MF, areas like triune have no immune enemies.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
robinro wrote:why is a poison sorc superior when it comes to farming? only tried lightning so far

I don't know if it's "better" as I haven't really dabbled with a light sorc too much.

With the full poison sorc set, maxed lolnado, MO'd gear with poison damage/ poison duration/ poison pierce, your lolnados do over 500k damage and clear D cows hilariously fast. I preferred to max ice elementals and the ice skill that synergized with ice elemental health to have snowballs with about 30k health (IIRC) to tank while I spam lorenados everywhere.

In duncraig I was able to clear rooms in seconds while my snowballs killed the poison immune souls.