Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pro_zealot wrote:I just play with broadside assasin and saw MO with 30 life on atack - its mean every shard that hit enemy will give me 30 life? witchout LL penalty?. If that is the case i think it is better than 20%ll on weapon.

nope, it only works with attacks where you have to stand next to enemy in melee. it used to be called "on melee attack" but this patch they changed the wording. suffice to say, broadside is a randed type of attack, thus not melee, thus it doenst benefit from "on attack"
Kyonai
Destroyer
6 | 0
The bonus on Elfin Weapons for Druid, I'm assuming the bow damage won't apply to daggers for Traprats for obvious reason, but will the Crushing Blow still apply?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Kyonai wrote:The bonus on Elfin Weapons for Druid, I'm assuming the bow damage won't apply to daggers for Traprats for obvious reason, but will the Crushing Blow still apply?

yes it will
Kyonai
Destroyer
6 | 0
void wrote:
Kyonai wrote:The bonus on Elfin Weapons for Druid, I'm assuming the bow damage won't apply to daggers for Traprats for obvious reason, but will the Crushing Blow still apply?

yes it will

Bitchin'. Thanks.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello. How oskil Lightning Arena actually works? I've buffed it on my trap rat, got this "buffed" animation with swirl around character but it seems that it does not do anything at all
Kyonai
Destroyer
6 | 0
Stilgaron wrote:Hello. How oskil Lightning Arena actually works? I've buffed it on my trap rat, got this "buffed" animation with swirl around character but it seems that it does not do anything at all

Outside of town it will periodically summon a circle of lightning around your character that does minimal damage, but stuns anything running in to or out of it. Incredibly handy for catching fleeing monsters or would-be gankers.
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
The Sharkbaiter Ring Mail increases bloodlust damage. Does it increase the dmg of the amazon's bloodlust or just the dmg from the proc?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
conquerlol123 wrote:The Sharkbaiter Ring Mail increases bloodlust damage. Does it increase the dmg of the amazon's bloodlust or just the dmg from the proc?

both
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kyonai wrote:
Stilgaron wrote:Hello. How oskil Lightning Arena actually works? I've buffed it on my trap rat, got this "buffed" animation with swirl around character but it seems that it does not do anything at all

Outside of town it will periodically summon a circle of lightning around your character that does minimal damage, but stuns anything running in to or out of it. Incredibly handy for catching fleeing monsters or would-be gankers.

Just did whole Tran Athulua run with this buff on - didn't see even one arena casted. Is it bugged?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Stilgaron wrote:
Kyonai wrote:

Just did whole Tran Athulua run with this buff on - didn't see even one arena casted. Is it bugged?

you kept the item with lightning area equipped yes? because many buff skills dont attack when you unequip the oskill