Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
dickhead wrote:Do potion buffs stack or do they overwrite?

The duration stacks, but not the effectiveness.

Exception: when you're in town the duration is reset due to lame finishing of Ubers (people used to drink a whole belt of potions and then enter an uber. This is now prevented)

How about if you do both mf and exp at the same time?
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it wanted, that the "Sinners" you can summon from Rathma Runeword, block the shit out of you in Town? :(
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dickhead wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
dickhead wrote:Do potion buffs stack or do they overwrite?

The duration stacks, but not the effectiveness.

Exception: when you're in town the duration is reset due to lame finishing of Ubers (people used to drink a whole belt of potions and then enter an uber. This is now prevented)

How about if you do both mf and exp at the same time?

No, you can't get effect from both, they replacing each other.
Zaak28
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is there any way to get a specific sacred base?

I farmed TA/Cows for 2-3 days without seeing a single sacred marrow staff or necro offhand. Not even looking for a rare one. Any would do.
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
Zaak28 wrote:Is there any way to get a specific sacred base?

I farmed TA/Cows for 2-3 days without seeing a single sacred marrow staff or necro offhand. Not even looking for a rare one. Any would do.

Specific? Impossible.
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Plugy does allow ladder only runewords in SP, but what happens with Median XL? Let's say I don't use Plugy anymore, does it change a thing or all the runewords in SP are still available except of course the ladder exclusive ones?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
thanosdk wrote:Plugy does allow ladder only runewords in SP, but what happens with Median XL? Let's say I don't use Plugy anymore, does it change a thing or all the runewords in SP are still available except of course the ladder exclusive ones?

It doesn't matter if you use Plugy or not, all runewords listed in the docs are available is SP. There are only 6 secret realm-only elemental runewords and they are not in the docs, that's it.
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
SwineFlu wrote:
thanosdk wrote:Plugy does allow ladder only runewords in SP, but what happens with Median XL? Let's say I don't use Plugy anymore, does it change a thing or all the runewords in SP are still available except of course the ladder exclusive ones?

It doesn't matter if you use Plugy or not, all runewords listed in the docs are available is SP. There are only 6 secret realm-only elemental runewords and they are not in the docs, that's it.

Thanks a lot for the clarification!
Alsu_5
Vampiress
36 | 1
Are the monters able to reduce our resistantes like us?
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
Yes, to name a few, Basilisk, Dirge and Alpha Centaur

, ,