459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Please read the docs.
Candles and heart were removed 3 patches ago. Honorifics are made with Mark of infusion drops from Shenk A5 Q1 Boss
CoalaLoLWoop
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello! :)

I am fairly new to MXL, i've played it for about a week and a half and made it through terror.
Now unfortunately, I find myself stuck in trying to progress in destruction, so I checked a build guide saying
that I should be geared with some set items and runewords by now.

I farmed some T-Cows, k3k, TA, where as neither of them really provided any set item drops.. now my question is:

Where would be the best spot to farm efficiently for the best chance for some Set items?

Thank you so much in advance :)!
kij
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
notforkeeps wrote:they say that the mercs in hatred have better stats

thank you sir
Orr
Monkey King
286 | 7
CoalaLoLWoop wrote:Hello! :)

I am fairly new to MXL, i've played it for about a week and a half and made it through terror.
Now unfortunately, I find myself stuck in trying to progress in destruction, so I checked a build guide saying
that I should be geared with some set items and runewords by now.

I farmed some T-Cows, k3k, TA, where as neither of them really provided any set item drops.. now my question is:

Where would be the best spot to farm efficiently for the best chance for some Set items?

Thank you so much in advance :)!

Duncraig
Omesh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Didn't we used to be able to reroll rare items? I see nothing in the docs.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2344 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Only way to roll rares (or rather to turn base items into rare) now is using Charsi quest. Everything else has been disabled.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Hi guys, i'm new to the game and getting blast around. Currently doing Treewarden by myself (not following guide).

1. Is it okay for me to kill Diablo less than one second in p8 Terror using Thorn Strike ? I don't use any gg weapon. Just basic max ED Honorifics
2. Why do my Treewarden easily got stunlocked by white mobs ? I got over 200% item FHR and some %uninterruptable attack. Tried melee paladin few days ago and it doing just fine (no stunlock). 7.5k HP currently, capped res, and got ~20% DR
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stereox wrote:Hi guys
Is it okay for me to kill Diablo less than one second in p8 Terror using Thorn Strike ?

Is it okay? Yes. It's generally encouraged to kill as fast as you can. Thorn Strike was buffed largely this season, with number of hits increased, physical damage from skill increased, and Next Delay (ND - number of frames between damage ticks) was removed, so literally every hit will do damage. It's very strong in its current state, which explains why you kill so fast.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Jampula wrote:
annoying cat wrote:how can I play without D2SE again? i got 1.1.3 but i forgot how.

Just install D2 again, it's the easiest way.

When you try messing with patches, directories and stuff you only... well mess things up.

thanks. maybe reinstalling D2 this coming weekend if i can't find specific stuff for crafting.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1679 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
annoying cat wrote:thanks. maybe reinstalling D2 this coming weekend if i can't find specific stuff for crafting.

What do you mean if...? You do know you can copy the saves and TSW-ones remain intact?