Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yes
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
What must I have ready as I complete that K3K quest?
My cube in inventory with what ready to transmute in 30 seconds?
Just want to make sure I have all the proper items ready to go.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DreamTeam wrote:What must I have ready as I complete that K3K quest?

You should go here and read everything. Notice the top headers that let you change topics. Your question is answered under "quests".

Special attention should go to cube recipes.

There is also the LFAQ from old docs, some of it is outdated.

Googling "median xl + keyword" is also surprisingly effective.

There is even a beginner's guide in the guide section (pay attention to section "gold").
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
I have somewhat of a learning disability (reading) which makes it more difficult for me when I try to remember things from those pages, but I'll check out those links again. I tend to forget it instantly to be honest. I am much better at typing my thoughts and receiving information directly from another person even if it has to be two or three times.

Most of the help I receive is from all of your posts. You guide me in the right direction. At least my first time through this game I need interaction. That's been most helpful to me. Part of the reason why I quit Drakensang Online is because not many people helped me. It was always read this and read that on the wikipedia page or links that were posted. I am not very good at learning that way.

I may need some help doing these harder things but I'm going to attempt to solo the K3K if it's possible. I reached level 76 now but I may have messed up my skills. I had 21 skills just sitting there on my rat druid, and I just poured them into something (acid fiends and poison flash) rather than being too passive and saving them. I can always respec them later.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DreamTeam wrote:I have somewhat of a learning disability (reading) which makes it more difficult for me when I try to remember things from those pages, but I'll check out those links again. I tend to forget it instantly to be honest. I am much better at typing my thoughts and receiving information directly from another person even if it has to be two or three times.

Most of the help I receive is from all of your posts. You guide me in the right direction. At least my first time through this game I need interaction. That's been most helpful to me. Part of the reason why I quit Drakensang Online is because not many people helped me. It was always read this and read that on the wikipedia page or links that were posted. I am not very good at learning that way.

I may need some help doing these harder things but I'm going to attempt to solo the K3K if it's possible. I reached level 76 now but I may have messed up my skills. I had 21 skills just sitting there on my rat druid, and I just poured them into something (acid fiends and poison flash) rather than being too passive and saving them. I can always respec them later.

If you play on realm , feel free to add me /Coldlegend. I would gladly help u with the basics
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Have a jewel ready and cube it with the class charm. However, there are no swirls and k3k Drops plenty of jewels. Just cube it as long as you are below level 80
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Two questions: Where is the dimensional sanctum located?
kissofaries wrote:edyrem from the dtouch is our summoned edyrem, they have gold color name in dtouch, elite edyrem is act 5 (worldstone keep) so they won't work

What is dtouch?
aahz
Team Member
503 | 290
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
madgod wrote:Two questions: Where is the dimensional sanctum located?
What is dtouch?

In Caldeum (in Act 3, Travincal, behind Council)

Demonic Touch
Demonic Touch
Leather Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: 1136 to 1143
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 20 Cataclysm on Striking
Adds 10-25 Damage
+666 Defense
Elemental Resists +10%
Physical Resist 5%
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements +100%
Socketed (4)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
► Show Spoiler

Plenty of people here to help you through the mod so don't worry about it. Enjoy.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How much -Lightning resistance can i roll with ornate shrines ?
1, According to the document : -(1 to 8)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance on casual armor pieces. But i rolled higher than that.
2, And how much can i reach with blessings all togather ?