Kraken Guard
2343 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Try handing in the Summoner quest at town first if you havent done so yet.
Hitsuokami
Destroyer
7 | 0
can someone help me^?

I try log in Multiplayer, but the game say that my CD Key its allready used, i have resitaled the game recently, before it worked normally, i just reisntall to fix a bug thats ocorres in Act 2 to get Dark Tome
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hitsuokami wrote:can someone help me^?

I try log in Multiplayer, but the game say that my CD Key its allready used, i have resitaled the game recently, before it worked normally, i just reisntall to fix a bug thats ocorres in Act 2 to get Dark Tome

you haven't got the right gateway, this mod doesn't check for cd key, just use the mxl launcher and you shouldn't have a problem.
stanbsl
Sasquatch
68 | 1
What causes Belial to heal? I'm trying to kill him by throwing my dead body at him but he's always full health when I come back. (-:
Hitsuokami
Destroyer
7 | 0
Helzopro wrote:

you haven't got the right gateway, this mod doesn't check for cd key, just use the mxl launcher and you shouldn't have a problem.

I try run for MXL launcher too, the message is the same, the multiplayer have 4 gateways only, i try in all
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
I found a LAI and NIH rune, both level 100 runes. Not the best ones I assume.
They're not worth anything are they? I haven't gone to trade section before.

Like if I wanted to trade both runes for any Rainbow Warrior set piece (rat druid).
Other than the helm of course, I already found that one earlier.

Is it even possible to trade items for items or people only want that coin currency thing? If nothing else I'll just have to find the items myself. No biggie wiggy! I believe I can do it.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DreamTeam wrote:I found a LAI and NIH rune, both level 100 runes. Not the best ones I assume.
They're not worth anything are they? I haven't gone to trade section before.

Like if I wanted to trade both runes for any Rainbow Warrior set piece (rat druid).
Other than the helm of course, I already found that one earlier.

Is it even possible to trade items for items or people only want that coin currency thing? If nothing else I'll just have to find the items myself. No biggie wiggy! I believe I can do it.

Only Great Runes and Elemental/Xis runes have value. The rest are found very easily. It's not like Classic LoD where high runes were hard to find.
Hitsuokami
Destroyer
7 | 0
Helzopro wrote:

TKS Bro, i try fixed this for 2 days, i just Download the Laucher again and the game runs, now i can finally make the last part of Black Road Challenge and go to next ubers XD,
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Median Launcher is asking me for my installation disk. I was told I need to place some D2 files there. Which ones though?