Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
Was Trap Rat still a decent build? I've found myself lots of dying on Worldstone Hatred Act 5. What is the main playstyle to Trap Rat? Are boosting damage output or boosting damage reduction or boosting elemental resistances?
Shade
|
Where can i get a MO with -enemy resistance?
Some guides mention it but vendors don't seem to have them.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shade wrote:Where can i get a MO with -enemy resistance?
Some guides mention it but vendors don't seem to have them.

These MOs were removed in 2017.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
genei wrote:Was Trap Rat still a decent build? I've found myself lots of dying on Worldstone Hatred Act 5. What is the main playstyle to Trap Rat? Are boosting damage output or boosting damage reduction or boosting elemental resistances?

traprat playstyle is quiet simple, its just spam quillstorm and stutter step:
those 3 stats are pretty much all achieveable, damage can be achieved by weapon mostly and jitan armor which is defensive and offensive
elemental ress can be achieved by any item, helpful is a honorific item with 30 all ress and other useful stats like tcd or fhr

XlNoob wrote:Any advice for a Hc pally build? honestly out of all the classes the pally skills are most confusing to me for some reason and have a hard time planning a build for Hc. i like pally looks so i want to give it a try

unholy cater
Steeeliskt
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi. D2 veteran but brand new to Median. Reading a lot of info but it can be confusing as there have been many changes and some posts are old so it's difficult for me to determine what's what.

That being said, I am trying to decide on my first play-through character. Any suggestions? I started a Bowazon and want to keep going that route but I just want to make sure it is actually a viable build for being a noob to Median and that it won't be a terrible uphill battle for me the entire time playing until I get better gear.

Let me know suggestions. Thank you!
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Steeeliskt wrote:Hi. D2 veteran but brand new to Median. Reading a lot of info but it can be confusing as there have been many changes and some posts are old so it's difficult for me to determine what's what.

That being said, I am trying to decide on my first play-through character. Any suggestions? I started a Bowazon and want to keep going that route but I just want to make sure it is actually a viable build for being a noob to Median and that it won't be a terrible uphill battle for me the entire time playing until I get better gear.

bowzon is doable, glass cannon though but viable
if you havent done already take atleast a quick peek at this guide to get a quick overview
deciding on what you should play else theres plenty of strong options out there: totemancer, unholy caster paladin , throw barbarian
https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=574
pro_zealot
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Bug report. (but i am nebie so not sure)
Broadside lockout sometimes it duration is 9sec (how its supose to be ) and simetimse 2x long 3times long.
Steeeliskt
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jaedong wrote:
Steeeliskt wrote:Hi. D2 veteran but brand new to Median. Reading a lot of info but it can be confusing as there have been many changes and some posts are old so it's difficult for me to determine what's what.

bowzon is doable, glass cannon though but viable
if you havent done already take atleast a quick peek at this guide to get a quick overview
deciding on what you should play else theres plenty of strong options out there: totemancer, unholy caster paladin , throw barbarian
https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=574

Great guide. Thank you!
sunnizer
Destroyer
6 | 0
Has anyone encountered a bug in Soul of Wrath? When the health drops one percent,it can not be reduced anymore . I tried several times but still him can't die =.=
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well he can be killed in this patch. So that's wierd