Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dutos wrote:you can get amulets and rings and armors, etc that already spawn with dmg reduced by a flat amount, also there is a shrine you can craft as well. i thought i read that quov is changed now and physical dmg reduction is more important than magical. i had an ammy waiting that i was planning ot use on quov that already have 30 dmg reduced before MOs.

also, do you have the SU buckler that has flat ele dmg absorb on it? that was always a really good item to ahve in the past since % absorb wont ever heal you. you may not be able to get to the point where you can tank his beam effectively any longer

No i dont have the buckler.

I thought that too but finding a rare amulet with dr on it seemed bit hard because there is no place to farm amulets. (It can drop from anything)

In XVI i get 100 dr and that would be enough to tank his beam for eternity. But now 90 dr seems not enough to tank it more than 1 second.
codewdy
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
codewdy wrote:I find an "emblem of hatred", I tried cube with almost all item and nothing happend...
Does anyone find the reciep? Which thing can be cubed with the emblem of hatred?

It is 1 of the 6 emblem u need to collect and cube with laz charm to upgrade it, they r all rare world drop.

P. S. Ask such small questions here in future

thank you.
I'll follow the rules about shout question future
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Nevermind guys i just deleted my char by accident. Melee necro was thrash anyway but i feel sorry for all my charms. RIP
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
The Sharkbaiter Ring Mail increases bloodlust damage. Does it increase the dmg of the amazon's bloodlust or just the dmg from the proc?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How do you guys deal with Rathma vs Mendeln?
I'm playing as a melee sorc and using Wyrd OSkill for this fight.
Right now I have 50% Slows target, 100% OW, ~190k AR and 0.2s CD for Wyrd.
I think they've got evasion buff from this patch and I don't have access to some sort of safe multi hitting skill.

Nevermind, I finaly did it, now I have 5 Rathma's supremacy charms :D
Edited by SwineFlu 6 years.
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Is there a way to remove sockets without rerolling? I got the roll I wanted in a base item for a runeword but it has 1 socket while it could have 6.
The socket punch recipe only works on items without any sockets. If I reroll again until I get a socketless item, I will lose the good roll.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
conquerlol123 wrote:Is there a way to remove sockets without rerolling? I got the roll I wanted in a base item for a runeword but it has 1 socket while it could have 6.
The socket punch recipe only works on items without any sockets. If I reroll again until I get a socketless item, I will lose the good roll.

lmao nice avatar. yea once the item has sockets you cant change the number of those sockets without rerolling
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
So I have to reroll for the stats AND either no sockets or max sockets too? then for the right oil of luck?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
conquerlol123 wrote:So I have to reroll for the stats AND either no sockets or max sockets too? then for the right oil of luck?

Yes. But it's relatively easy to reroll It compared to rerolling rares for a good roll in the previous Patch. I usually Need about 1-2 inventories Full of Oils of renewal to get the perfect base item.

Can someone Tell me a good Video Recording program? I Need one for my upcoming Guide and stuff
pro_zealot
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I just play with broadside assasin and saw MO with 30 life on atack - its mean every shard that hit enemy will give me 30 life? witchout LL penalty?. If that is the case i think it is better than 20%ll on weapon.