Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
mstyyyy wrote:Hi guys, I noticed that in Median 2017 rare reroll with oil/dragon eggs was removed. Some builds relied heavily on having specific oskills. How is this addressed? I used to buy hundreds of oils to reroll until I get the must-have oskill for a build. What do I do now in this situation?

hi mstyyy,

1) trading
2) crafting rare SA
3) drops, rare tiers, SA role much better now, farm places like dest- > mausoloeum, stony tomb, river of flame and chaos sanctuarium, baals throne lvl 1-3, Nilathak lvl 1-3 and much more uber lvls drop allot good rare roles now
4) Rws have oskills aswell, also tier uniqs and set items

what specifiec oskill(s) your lf ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired wrote:Hi, I am a relatively new player, and I cannot seem to find any information on the reanimates MECHANICALLY.
I was wondering if there is information on what determines the strength of reanimates.

Example/essence: you can use orb of of skeleton reanimation at first difficulty and last difficulty.
Question: If you can use the same reanimate at low and high level, does that mean that they would be op at low level and useless at high level? Or is there some sort of scale mechanic? Zone level? Difficulty? Players in the game?
Additionally, do reanimates benefit from minion damage, life and resistances?
Thirdly, are elite reanimates as strong as regular elite monsters, and if so, what level?

reanimates get the hp and monster specific dmg for the zone/difficulty the spawned in

reanimates and minions benefit from minion bonuses on gear and charms

the question to elite reanimates is the same, like in line above i wrote
and the level of reanimates will be the from the zone, theres also an uber skill on paladin, the skill lvl will increase the stats the ll get

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got myself a
:?: question

iam totaly newb at trade center

how to add links with uniq items showing there stats, screens

wheres the source to link uniq items for trading ? :?:
Edited by lunar.seven 6 years.
Ramhead
Skeleton
3 | 0
Can anyone please tell me is there a fix for this issue :?:

I'm having problems with item stats display. If i remove it from my char, it shows all the stats correctly:

but when I put it back ( it receives all additional bonuses from the set) it looks like this:

Font is shrunken for some items and the game displays it correctly:
mstyyyy
Imp
5 | 0
lunar.seven wrote:
mstyyyy wrote:Hi guys, I noticed that in Median 2017 rare reroll with oil/dragon eggs was removed. Some builds relied heavily on having specific oskills. How is this addressed? I used to buy hundreds of oils to reroll until I get the must-have oskill for a build. What do I do now in this situation?

hi mstyyy,

1) trading
2) crafting rare SA
3) drops, rare tiers, SA role much better now, farm places like dest- > mausoloeum, stony tomb, river of flame and chaos sanctuarium, baals throne lvl 1-3, Nilathak lvl 1-3 and much more uber lvls drop allot good rare roles now

Sorry what's SA?

Lightning arena on amulet comes to mind. Rely on it a lot on bowazon and throw barb. I don't play online so trading is not an option I think.
Ramhead
Skeleton
3 | 0
mstyyyy wrote:Sorry what's SA?

This could help: http://www.medianxl.com/t436-abbreviati ... l-and-more
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mstyyyy wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:

hi mstyyy,

1) trading
2) crafting rare SA

Sorry what's SA?

Lightning arena on amulet comes to mind. Rely on it a lot on bowazon and throw barb. I don't play online so trading is not an option I think.

Trading is an option. We have a sub-forum for SP trades if I remember correctly.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Inspired wrote:Hi, I am a relatively new player, and I cannot seem to find any information on the reanimates MECHANICALLY.
I was wondering if there is information on what determines the strength of reanimates.

Example/essence: you can use orb of of skeleton reanimation at first difficulty and last difficulty.
Question: If you can use the same reanimate at low and high level, does that mean that they would be op at low level and useless at high level? Or is there some sort of scale mechanic? Zone level? Difficulty? Players in the game?
Additionally, do reanimates benefit from minion damage, life and resistances?
Thirdly, are elite reanimates as strong as regular elite monsters, and if so, what level?

The reanimate takes the stats of the same monster in the game. Since monsters become stronger with each difficulty so do the reanimates. On Terror and Destruction reanimates also scale with the level of the area but this is a moot point since in Destruction all areas have the same level. Elites are in general stronger than regular monsters.

They do not benefit from minion life, damage & resistance stats on gear. The only way to boost them is to buff them yourself or empower them with some aura, Paladins get supercharged reanimates via their Resurrect skill which also scale with points in it.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ramhead wrote:Can anyone please tell me is there a fix for this issue :?:
Font is shrunken for some items and the game displays it correctly[/img]

well its likely due to the fact that if the size of the text would stay the same it wouldnt fit on screen. it makes sense to socket jewels with similar stats on items because it reduces the amount of lines
Inspired
Skeleton
3 | 0
suchbalance wrote:They do not benefit from minion life, damage & resistance stats on gear. The only way to boost them is to buff them yourself or empower them with some aura, Paladins get supercharged reanimates via their Resurrect skill which also scale with points in it.

lunar wrote:reanimates and minions benefit from minion bonuses on gear and charms

Thank you guys for the replies, very useful info about level/strength etc.
But now I'm confused about the gear. ;-| Do they benefit from it or not? That's a big deal, surely someone has to know!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
@inspired, seems not, reanimates get no bonus from gear, only when you have a Paladin with Resurect skill

got a question is there a trade section help info, how to link uniqs for trading ? :?: :?:
OnlyForFun
Cog
204 | 18
Can Read >>HERE<<

Code

Code: Select all

[item]Ghost Anchor[/item]

Example
Ghost Anchor