Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
JAVAZONAS
Invader
8 | 0
Also can u mule on the same acc or u need 2nd acc to do it?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JAVAZONAS wrote:Also can u mule on the same acc or u need 2nd acc to do it?

Same account and hatred games is a pretty save way to mule without a problem.

Problems start when you go around farming items/leveling, holding a portal open with the other char etc.
Juneend
AFK King
8 | 1
Hi, today i found a Cornerstone of the World Jewel with the spell *Greater Charm* however i wasnt able to find any informations about this spell, so i am wondering what it actually does :)?
shinyghost
Prowler
16 | 0
i cant acess the multiplayer,it says unnable to connect... ok ok i didnt do the thing to join it,i mean it says to download and extract to my diablo folder and replace everything,but im using d2se wouldnt it conflict both of them? i dont want erros later on
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How do you give cookies/remove? This -1 is an eyesore :( Looked everywhere and can't find it. Few people I've wanted to give to.
-----
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
Effective wrote:How do you give cookies/remove? This -1 is an eyesore :( Looked everywhere and can't find it. Few people I've wanted to give to.

have >0 cookies yourself ... i would cookie you but for some reason i got banned from it
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
----- wrote:
Effective wrote:How do you give cookies/remove? This -1 is an eyesore :( Looked everywhere and can't find it. Few people I've wanted to give to.

have >0 cookies yourself ... i would cookie you but for some reason i got banned from it

Nvm I get it, lol.
Edited by Effective 6 years.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member

If u get negative cookies beyond zero then it starts going in negative numbers and u r unable to vote any post until ur cookies r in +ve numbers (minimum 1).in ur case u need 2 +ve cookies to have ur ability to vote restored.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
-----
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
Effective wrote:
----- wrote:

I'm not talking about giving myself cookies, lol. Was just stating the -1 is an eyesore. I wanna cookie other people for huge trades that went smooth.

im saying you need more than 0 cookies to give them out. then on the top right of a post you'll see a thumb up/down
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:

If u get negative cookies beyond zero then it starts going in negative numbers and u r unable to vote any post until ur cookies r in +ve numbers (minimum 1).in ur case u need 2 +ve cookies to have ur ability to vote restored.

Ah well that's depressing. Thanks for the info buddy!