Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bradr wrote:is there any way to tell if you signet of learning a piece of a set?? any way to reverse it? do set peices appear more than once potentially?? offline tools?? just curious
can remember if i signeted a specifc set piece that id neverr thought id use but now i need and there was a reload or two so im not even sure i ever signeted the item

There is no way to reverse it once u sig a set item. You can farm and find the same item infinite times as long as u keep farming.

neocrescent wrote:
Rishab wrote:
neocrescent wrote:destroyer shaman reanimate is harkon crystal?

Not sure what u r asking here...

i was asking if there is a reanimate destroyer shaman in harkon crystal...

Yes there is.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bradr wrote:is there any way to tell if you signet of learning a piece of a set?? any way to reverse it? do set peices appear more than once potentially?? offline tools?? just curious
can remember if i signeted a specifc set piece that id neverr thought id use but now i need and there was a reload or two so im not even sure i ever signeted the item

98% of the drops in game are 100% randomly generated.

Only things that aren't are most charms, trophies, and wirt's leg and some other stuff like nihlathak always dropping two signets of learning on destruction, etc.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:
Rishab wrote:

Harkon Crystal can roll any reanimate that isn't an elite/heroic/uber monster (yellow/green/orange names respectively)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
L H wrote:

98% of the drops in game are 100% randomly generated.

Only things that aren't are most charms, trophies, and wirt's leg and some other stuff like nihlathak always dropping two signets of learning on destruction, etc.

okay so say trickster the necro shield.. item doesnt mean only one ofcan ever drop and is crossed off some array list and if i signet of learning it ..I wont ever find another unless i start a new game?. or even only one of X SU item can even exist at the same time?? youre saying its all random even things called unique items arent really unique as in only one can ever appear.. etc....?? and theoretically if RNG goes nuts i could get 3 of the same set items in the same run?? or 2 lend me lights..etc ??
Edited by bradr 6 years.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Ibra1 wrote:If I have an item that adds +xx life on attack,

1. Does this work for bowazon, or spellcasters? Or a melee only?

2. Does the amount of life add with each swing, or casting? Or, if I click on a monster to kill it, I get the xx HP boost till it's dead?

Thnks.

Specifically, I found this:
Helm of Sprits

On Attack only works with melee, and it is a kind of life steal.

So in the case of this Helm of Spirits, if it has +55 life on attack, and it takes 10 chops to kill a monster, then it would have generated 550 life?

Or, is that life generation lowered because of a monster's resistance in Destruction level?
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Rishab wrote:

There is no way to reverse it once u sig a set item. You can farm and find the same item infinite times as long as u keep farming.

neocrescent wrote:
Rishab wrote:

Yes there is.

thanks. i'll just keep on killing volrath till he drops that ds harkon crystal next time i create a new character. oh btw, ill keep on playing XVi till i get all the equips i need then after that maybe upgrade to the latest patch.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
neocrescent wrote:
Rishab wrote:

thats what i wanted to know!! i assume the same holds true for SU and SSU items you can find em infinte times long as i keep farming??

unique doesnt seem to mean only one will ever appear
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
► Show Spoiler

Yeah, it applies to all items that have predefined stats (i.e. it does not apply to crafted/rare/magic items).
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Rishab wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Yeah, it applies to all items that have predefined stats (i.e. it does not apply to crafted/rare/magic items).

thanks and yeah i just wanted to make sure i could find more than one set of laz or a couple gotia plates etc.. for diff chars if i kept farming
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hi!!
I would like to play Parasite Necro, should I use 2h weapon like
Tzeentch

Tzeentch
Necromancer Scythes

'TahaTahaQor'
Runeword Level: 100
4% Chance to cast level 27 Punisher Barrage on Kill
20% Chance to cast level 40 Punisher Bolt on Striking