Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
smitesu1
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is there a way to get /fps command to work? Rite now it does nothing for me. I'm trying to find the best server to set as favorite but the /ping command seems glitched. It lists a really high ping (700) plus for servers that are very close to me and a lower ping (350) for ones that are far away. If i type /fps and hit enter it just disappears. Thanks for any help
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can set option in Glide Settings (if using Launcher) under Wrapper-statistics.
Daiug2
Cultist
22 | 0
chickenfeeder wrote:
Daiug2 wrote:Btw, best spot to farm Sacred Items? K3K/TA?

dunc has the highest 'sacred' items drop rate, k3k and TA are good for sets/ uniques farming. Some places in destruction act 5 are also good for finding sacred base items for runewords iirc.

Ok, Dunc is beating my ass :p

Honestly, now that i got my first few Charms, where should i farm for upgrades? (Atm i'm using a Brimstone/Apo Unholy Paladin).

K3K is a cancer with all the immunities, TA is easy enough but my clear speed doesn't seem good enough for it.

Should i just farm like dunc/K3K/TA on terror?

Can't find a guide that tells me more or less the order to do the stuff except "Here are all the uberquests, some are harder. Bye. Oh and that's the endgame gear"
smitesu1
Skeleton
2 | 0
Unda wrote:You can set option in Glide Settings (if using Launcher) under Wrapper-statistics.

That works for displaying the fps thanks, but i was told to use the /fps command in game to see my ping so i can select the best game server. I tried searching the forums but could not find any answer for why /fps command does nothing.
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
How do you deal with "being stuck"?
So I started this season with a treewarden build (Thanks to Chuck for his miniguide). I got some easy uber charms
But I'm sitting dead without better items. Hell even can't find rare sacred items for shrine crafting.
What would you suggest me to do? I'm kinda bored with farms without success.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I guess you are lvl120 so you can get easily rare sacreds by using Charsi imbue reward, difficulty no matter. Get white sacred base you like and imbue, it will get ilvl99 so you can roll top affixes with shrines crafting.
Daiug2
Cultist
22 | 0
Unda wrote:I guess you are lvl120 so you can get easily rare sacreds by using Charsi imbue reward, difficulty no matter. Get white sacred base you like and imbue, it will get ilvl99 so you can roll top affixes with shrines crafting.

Just once per difficulty per character?

Still, that will save me so much time! Thanks!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes, imbuing at Charsi is regular D2 quest so can be done once per difficulty. Only thing that matter is you should imbue on character who got minimum lvl95 to get ilvl99.
Edited by Unda 5 years.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
hi, does Necros Carnage proc on striking or on attack procs?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@tempmail
Probably both