Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Massive
Cultist
23 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Massive wrote:hey guys,

need help about elemental prism..
pirate in TA just don't want to drop one, so need help about it :)
playing with druid 120lvl on hardest, median xl 1.13

He drops it on hatred and you need to be under level 50 to cube it with the three sunstones. Roll a new character, do the 3 stones then give it to your 120 char. Did you do the other challenges?

thanks for help bud, did it on hatred. but dont know about creating new character and giving items, what do i need for that ? i have median xl offline tools :)
Massive
Cultist
23 | 0
guys i have one maybe stupid question..

on which difficulty you do uberquests and farm?

tnx :)
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
destruction
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
RequiemLux wrote:The 20% chance for the luck bonus to be applied is calculated when you do the transmutation or the chance is prescribed to an item upon its creation and it's only manifested upon transmutation?

It's prescribed upon it's creation.
hukutka94
Imp
4 | 0
Is it possible to complete all game without the help of guides/documentary/f.a.q. and other information, just playing? :?:
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1126 | 289
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
hukutka94 wrote:Is it possible to complete all game without the help of guides/documentary/f.a.q. and other information, just playing? :?:

Off course, the journey just becomes longer and harder. You'll use most of the time experimenting with builds/items and a small amount of it walking in the wrong neighborhood and getting rekt
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hukutka94 wrote:Is it possible to complete all game without the help of guides/documentary/f.a.q. and other information, just playing? :?:

I agree you no need to follow guides to finish most of the content, but there is no reason to not touch Documentation which is more like introduction to the mod and is focused on showing differences from the classic D2. I guarantee that most ubers will be challenging even if you will read Quest section, also after you will get familiar with game and finish whole content there is still Hardcore mode which can take you on a neverending trip.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

It most likely is possible. It’ll just be a lot harder since some ubers need special gear/ itemization, which you will have to find out on your own. For those cases there is the Uber bible, but well... that‘s a guide as well.
hukutka94
Imp
4 | 0
Any one-button builds to have a fast and easy playthrough that is not dependent on grinding rare uniques? :D
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
hukutka94 wrote:Any one-button builds to have a fast and easy playthrough that is not dependent on grinding rare uniques? :D

Try Druid Trap Rat