Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Ibra1 wrote:Question... Sigma was supposed to have item notifications and/or filters built in, replacing D2stats. Am I just not finding this, or not working yet?

Not Implemented yet, but I *think* D2Stats still works - one streamer I was watching had notifications, pretty sure he was playing Sigma, so give it a try.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
DacianDraco wrote:I can't create a game on TSW. I try but just go to black and see a frame of "wanderer at monastery gate" and then back in lobby. Also was playing 2h ago and went to do something else got back to something like You lost connection msg. Anyway to fix it? I tried to join a game and got the Please wait msg and then back to lobby and again and also could join someone else's game, so what's going on?

Someone suggested in lobby chat that i switch to gs 15 and i could create a game after. Dunno what happened but maybe a server issue.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
fr10wi wrote:I correctly understand that Diablo 2 Sigma is not an offline version and not a single game, confirmation of this - web installer?

No idea what you'r asking. It has single player, you can play offline, you need internet to download/install the launcher/ run the launcher for the first time - after that no internet is needed.
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
BTracer wrote:
fr10wi wrote:I correctly understand that Diablo 2 Sigma is not an offline version and not a single game, confirmation of this - web installer?

No idea what you'r asking. It has single player, you can play offline, you need internet to download/install the launcher/ run the launcher for the first time - after that no internet is needed.

I meant it) . Russia loves Diablo too. Спасибо
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
fr10wi wrote:I meant it) . Russia loves Diablo too. Спасибо

I think you're translator is broken.
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
BTracer wrote:

This Google Translate dude, of course broken. So is there an offline installer?
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
is the video on the title screen supposed to have these extreme compression artifacts?

BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
fr10wi wrote:
BTracer wrote:

This Google Translate dude, of course broken. So is there an offline installer?

The launcher is needed to install the files. After that, you don't need internet.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
ticktick wrote:is the video on the title screen supposed to have these extreme compression artifacts?

No. Your Gamma is fucked. If you're using Glide, there is a 'no gamma' setting - check that.
sparkyboy
Imp
4 | 0
BTracer wrote:
sparkyboy wrote:is anyone else having the problem where you keep getting a connection interrupted message then getting kicked out after 20 mins of game play ? i am hardwired and have really good internet so i dont think its anything on my end

Servers are provided for free, some better than others, on opening day...

Try another server.

I'm playing by myself creating a game. I've tried several different ones and still having the problem