Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mongrel
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
2cat wrote:
mongrel wrote:
mongrel wrote:So I just reached Hell, level 105. Brought a Wirt's leg from NM but it's not working in the cube. Does it need to be from Hell, or am I too low level, or something else? Nothing else in cube besides the leg, right?

anyone?

guess it has to be hell leg and cube in rouge?

you're right - I used Hell leg and it opened, but need to be lvl110 to go in!!! I'm still 107 :(
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Quill Rat. Ok, where to start.

1. Quill Rain is not Melee. So CTC on Melee Attack is out.
2. Quill Rain is not a Spell. So % to [insert element here] spell dmg is out.
3. Bosses are immune to CB.

How do you do any damage to them on Hell? It takes forever to kill even Griswold ffs. Sure, there's options. I suppose I could craft a weapon with %Cold dmg & -ECR, but without the Flying Saucer shield it'd be pretty much useless. I've looked at all the RWs and TUs and nothing really stood out as a viable option. Am I missing something here? There's a shield called Razordisk which does "-(300 to 251) to Monster Defense per Hit", maybe that's the option? But even then, the only thing Defense does is decrease the chance to hit so by lowering it, they aren't going to take any more damage then they did before lowering it.
Edited by Bagboy_Brown 5 years.
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Can someone give me some advice on how to Stormzon? what skills to max, stat priority, etc?
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I cant bind any skill on my mouswheeldown or mousewheelup, had no such issue with previous versions. I tried compatibility with Windows XP and Windows 7. Doesnt work for me. Any ideas how to fix that ?
I hope this is not another sigma feature :/
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
oztor wrote:I cant bind any skill on my mouswheeldown or mousewheelup, had no such issue with previous versions. I tried compatibility with Windows XP and Windows 7. Doesnt work for me. Any ideas how to fix that ?

I couldn't bind to middle mouse in the last patch or this one. Windows 10.

So, I'm not sure.
juliones
Fallen
1 | 0
Is possible to power level a friend to 100 since we don't have cow levels on Normal/Nightmare anymore?

Someone knows a good spot to farm those levels?

Thanks,
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
EmJot wrote:TROPHY BONUSES
Can i cube more than 1 trophy (from different bosses, example lord Aldric Jitan and Akarat)? Or it is max 1 throphy per class charm

You cube Trophies with their respective Charms rather than your Class Charm (e.g. Jitan Trophy with Moon of the Spider, Akarat Trophy with Visions of Akarat, etc.). Only the Trophy that goes with that Charm can be cubed with that Charm (the exception being The Sleep, assuming it's still the same as before).

lordalexander74 wrote:Can someone give me some advice on how to Stormzon? what skills to max, stat priority, etc?

Here's the link to the old Stormazon guide:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1127
Understand, though, it's a very old guide. But you may still be able to use it as a broad template for building your own Stormazon.

oztor wrote:I cant bind any skill on my mouswheeldown or mousewheelup, had no such issue with previous versions. I tried compatibility with Windows XP and Windows 7. Doesnt work for me. Any ideas how to fix that ?

A lot of ppl have mentioned problems with this. I haven't heard anything about a solution, so at this point, I'd say it's a bug.
EmJot
Skeleton
3 | 0
Any spot with a lot of monsters in 1 place is good to power lvl
Travincal
Inner cloister Reseting for single lvl
Halls OF Pain
Summoning Bosses (Diablo,Mephisto)
Arcane Sanctuary (for safe xp - HC )

TROPHY BONUSES
Can i cube more than 1 trophy (from different bosses, example lord Aldric Jitan and Akarat)? Or it is max 1 throphy per class charm
19nat99
Invader
8 | 0
Is there a difference between the monster token of Nightmare and Hell?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
19nat99 wrote:Is there a difference between the monster token of Nightmare and Hell?

no

EmJot wrote:Any spot with a lot of monsters in 1 place is good to power lvl
Travincal
Inner cloister Reseting for single lvl
Halls OF Pain
Summoning Bosses (Diablo,Mephisto)
Arcane Sanctuary (for safe xp - HC )

TROPHY BONUSES

max 1