Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
To prevent kamikaze style approach to those ubest.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If I give my Merc an item that grants an Aura on equip, will that aura effect my character too or will I need to gear the merc with "stance radius" gear as well?

Really want to pick up a Silk of the Victor or Auriels Robe for my merc if this works lol
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
DacianDraco wrote:To prevent kamikaze style approach to those ubest.

Not sure what do you mean.
ninepoundhammer
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
For the Corrupted Wormhole, I understand that I need to cube it with a cycle for it to actually do anything. I've seen wormholes with +1 skills on them. Does that mean I need to find a cycle that has +1 skills to the class that I desire? I've only found magic find and low +dex cycles thus far. Just want to make sure that is correct before I go farming.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
ninepoundhammer wrote:For the Corrupted Wormhole, I understand that I need to cube it with a cycle for it to actually do anything. I've seen wormholes with +1 skills on them. Does that mean I need to find a cycle that has +1 skills to the class that I desire? I've only found magic find and low +dex cycles thus far. Just want to make sure that is correct before I go farming.

At the bottom you can see the cycles https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Charms

Imperius wrote:

You need to be prepared and understand and adopt a strategy to killing that boss, not dying 50 times by doing whatever, especially since there is no death penalty anymore.
TastyTurtle
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Imperius wrote:

Means just running in, doing some damage quickly, dying, and repeat. This sort of gameplay is really dumb and cheesy so the devs made it so you must gear up and go in prepared for 1 fight only, otherwise you will need to remake the game.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Imperius wrote:

A good example is ''Legacy of Blood'' that you could kamikaze over and over to get the +2 maximum skill level.
Now you have a time limit of 20 seconds so you can only ''cheese'' 1 death if you are quick with entering your portal again.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Do I want a lower teleport skill on Rathma's Supremacy? I finally got void down last night and had a supremacy for that kill and one from a previous attempt when I only got Rathma down. Both only have 1 to skills but one has +3 tele and one +7. The only difference I can see is the higher tele has a higher mana cost. Both cd's are the same at 3s. Should I just go with the lower tele one for a lower mana cost or is there some kind of benefit to having a higher teleport skill?
lemonnation
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can larZk put Max sockets in any ethereal item?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lemonnation wrote:Can larZk put Max sockets in any ethereal item?

He is the only way to socket an eth item iirc, and yes it would be max sockets