Discuss Median XL!
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Are the documents online updated ?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Siriusfakk wrote:Are the documents online updated ?

As far as I've seen, I think only the Tiered Uniques have been updated? The SU doc and Gems/Runes doc haven't been updated yet.
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Is the DIES METUS pally unique fixed ? The ice elementals disappear shortly after they are summoned which was the biggest disappointment for me...
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I have no idea what to do in those dimensional rifts. Ive cleared the first one, but cant enter the entrance down to the next level. I found another rift stone which I transmuted, but can't open it in the rift. What to do?
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
How do we access the new quest? Thanks in advance.
Edre69
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Is it normal that my Bloodmage Act3 merc has 4k dmg with punisher, 3k with Graveyard, 800 with Pyroblast and 22k defense at level 46? Looks a bit...uhm..weird
onkelbums
Skeleton
3 | 0
hi, i got a question about the assassin skill "perfeckt being"
i maxed it out but i get worse from time to time. i see its based on char lvl but id like to know how exagtly it decays.
it got worse 2 times now. first time araound lvl 60 second time around lvl 105.
since its more or less the only def assa can get id like to know. will this repeat? or is it just 2 decays?

skill calc i found on google seems to be outdated.
thx
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
The upgrade left my (SP) necro with a Soulstone Shard that has +1 Extra Totems. The docs say that this should have been converted to +1000 defence. Is this a bug or intended?

Also, because of the 3 sec cd on teleport skill, I'm trying to understand how a necro is supposed to move our totems when moving across large distances out of combat? I hope it's not having to re-make them from sacrifices, that sounds painful.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PlayerOne wrote:Also, I'm trying to understand how a necro is supposed to move our totems when moving across large distances out of combat? I hope it's not having to re-make them from sacrifices, that sounds painful.

Summons on LMB, Bend the Shadows on RMB. Sometimes hold shift (or whatever bind for stand still), press LMB and RMB after that to teleport on top of summoned minion.. The only annoying thing is when minion summoned behind some small door/in horde of monsters and you're not able to properly aim him and not aiming empty place/monsters.

Here's some old video in which you may see how this sequense working (except for cooldown that now exist)
► Show Spoiler
beefur
Skeleton
3 | 0
Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong area, but is there a reason why my Xbow necros minions arent generating?